BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love the smell of this conditioner lasted a long time.the bottle is huge and lasts long.it helped tame any winter dryness on the ends of the hairs very well.
Devon P.
Glenolden, PA
Love this product because it smells GREAT and makes my hair feel super soft and gives it some volume. You can get it basically anywhere and it's pretty cheap.
Lara W.
I've always been a fan of Pantene hair care, love the smell and the way my hair feels afterwards. The only problem I have is I have to change up my routine.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Absolutely love this I've been using it in my hair for a long time now I have no complaints about it whatsoever. My hair is silky soft and can keep the color
juana R.
Tyler, TX
I recommend this shampoo to everyone that dyes their hair and they're tired of fading after a while. This shampoo makes my hair look like if i just dyed it.

Amy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this conditioner for a long time. Over time though I noticed I had a lot build up in my hair... Not a fan of a waxy build up. I changed conditioners.
Shella F.
Brooklyn , NY
This conditioner works great for people with thin limp hair . When my daughter got lice I was advised to check her hair using only Pantene prov conditioner.
Harmony W.
Rolla, MO
Love this brand, it smells amazing and it makes my hair fell wonderful all the way till the next time, (i wash my hair every other day or every two days)
Taryn N.
Streetsboro, OH
I noticed my curls feel more defined and soft . I like the consistency of the conditioner too . Haven't noticed its affect on my color. Overall love it !
Damaris C.
This is the best conditioner I try... because is economic and effective. If you don't have enoygh money and wanna have a healthy hair, this is an option.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?

Walmart