BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
ashley s.
spring, TX
I love the Pantene Color preserve conditioner, it keeps my color looking vibrant for a longer period of time. It also makes my hair really soft, I also love the smell.
Courtney C.
So I don't have dyed hair, but I used this conditioner for awhile for lack of having anything else (the person I got it from had dyed hair in the past and didn't any more) I didn't feel like it did anything honestly! It didn't even make my hair feel any softer.
Mikaylie P.
Provo, UT
This sounds dumb, but I don't even color my hair and find this conditioner really moisturizing. I know my mom uses it religiously and will never buy another brand.
Ola W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this conditioner for quite a while now. It is definitely a good one. It gives you lots of valume and makes your hair smell amazing. I recommend it
Jorge I.
This is one of my favorites shampoos!!
Smells so good!! It's so effective and my hair looks so soft healthy and shiny
I love it!! I have curly hair and I use fantasy colors and works marvelous!!
Cecilia M.
Bernalillo, NM
I use this conditioner because I love how it untangles my hair and it keeps it from breaking. I have long hair and a lot of it and this product works great for me.
Jackie C.
This is pretty good stuff. Of course it's always hard to tell if it actually help preserve the color but it makes my hair so light and soft. I really like this!
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I really like this product. It has a nice, pleasing scent without being too strong. I use it on my bleached hair and it keeps the color very vibrant and pretty.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love the smell of this conditioner lasted a long time.the bottle is huge and lasts long.it helped tame any winter dryness on the ends of the hairs very well.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I'm a big fan of Pantene. I feel like it always gives my hair what it needs. I don't know if I feel it's protecting my color but, it does volumize rather well!
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?