BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Alesha W.
Ilion, NY
This is my favorite conditioner to use. Leaves my hair so soft, silky and smooth. I love the feeling of my hair after using Pantene pro-active color pressure volume on conditioner
Erika K.
North Olmsted, OH
Love the smell of both the color shampoo and conditioner but the longer I used this product the greasier my hair felt. I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better.
Nazma A.
Stamford, CT
This conditioner does wonders to your hair. It smells great and leaves your hair smooth, soft, and shiny. Definitely a product I've been using for years and continue to do so.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Great conditioner for people who color their hair. It helps keep the color and adds shine to your hair. I do love the smell this product offers and have been using it for years.
Charly L.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't use any conditioner but this one. It always comes out light but with the perfect amount of shine and softness. I think it's very affordable for the product you get.
Shilo W.
St George, UT
I love pantene pro v... I color my hair so this one is perfect! I have really long hair so I need a good conditioner that makes brushing a breeze and this is definitely it!
Katrina P.
I've tried this stuff only a few times and I normally use the whole bottle. It's not my favorite but I don't hate it. It doesn't have Wheat in it so at least I can use it!
whitney g.
paragould, AR
I am pretty neutral on this product. it didn't really help my hair but it didn't really do anything bad for my hair. I do really like the conditioner though for tangles.
ashley s.
spring, TX
I love the Pantene Color preserve conditioner, it keeps my color looking vibrant for a longer period of time. It also makes my hair really soft, I also love the smell.
Courtney C.
So I don't have dyed hair, but I used this conditioner for awhile for lack of having anything else (the person I got it from had dyed hair in the past and didn't any more) I didn't feel like it did anything honestly! It didn't even make my hair feel any softer.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?