BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Sheryl B.
Toledo
I like the Pantene conditioner because as I’m rinsing it out of my hair it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky.  I love that I don’t feel any tangles.  This product is priced competitively and I usually can find coupons and sales going on. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
This does exactly what it says it does, made my color last longer and my hair was shinier, but for some reason this shampoo and conditioner set doesn’t agree with my hair long term. After awhile I feel like it doesn’t do much for my hair. This is one I’ll keep and throw in the rotation but not for everyday all year use
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I was very pleased with the Pro-V conditioner  Pantene always seems to make great products.  I color my hair quite a bit so I was looking for something that will keep my hair looking shinny.  When I would used this conditioner I would always get comments on my hair. So thumbs up Pro-V.
Caitie R.
Austin, TX
OH MY GOSH. The smell of this is F A N T A S T I C. Every time I hug someone, they comment on how great I smell and how soft my hair is. I have type C curly hair and this really brings a great shine and bounce to my locks. I love that it is so inexpensive because it's a great value!
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I have colored hair that is not natural but I did not find that this conditioner prolonged the color longer than just a normal volumizing conditioner. I saw so much color run down the drain every single time I used it. It does smell nice but I would prefer if it saved my haircolor more.
Cheryl C.
Pantene tackles the problems associated with colored hair like a champ! Using their color preserve line always leaves my hair shiny, healthy & bright. Pantene conditioners are pleasant smelling as well as tough on the fading & drying effects of hair coloring. A winner in my book!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
You can tell it's working because after you put it in your hair and let it sit a while the color of the water runs clear even right after coloring or tinting. Using cold water to wash and condition helps a lot too. It makes my hair shiny and healthy looking without too much buildup.
Laura B.
I used to use Pantene all the time. Re commercials made it look so good. And it works okay for a while, but it leaves the worst buildup on your scalp and weighs down your hair. It’ll make you think you have dandruff, when really it’s just leftover shampoo and conditioner.
Taylore G.
I’m sorry, but Pantene isn’t the greatest. Their products leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy. They leave a coating on my hair and it always feels weighted down. I already have thick hair, so it feels heavy enough on its own. Don’t really need a product to do the same.
Tatianna F.
This is a great product to co wash with. I recently went natural and my curls loves this product. It leaves my hair moisturized and my curls define. I have a 3c/4a hair texture and it works wonders on my hair. I definitely recommend this product for my natural ladies!
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?

back