BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
I like Pantene shampoo and conditioner! However my stylist says that it just coats your hair with wax who knows if it's true though. I like the fresh scent and it's not a very harsh product it's nice and creamy and cheap
Kaitlyn D.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
This product is wonderful. It really helps to keep the color in when used correctly. I use this product every day when I shower and the best part is you can purchase it at any drugstore. The packaging is very distinct and you can tell it's Pantene, a product you can trust.
Vicki W.
North Brunswick, NJ
When coloring my hair, this is a go-to product that I use when I am looking for an affordable option. When using the entire system (both conditioner and shampoo), I do notice a vibrancy to my hair. It also keeps it nice and smooth!
Robin D.
This works perfectly after getting my hair colored. Adding the product to the ends of my hair is beneficial to keeping my hair soft, smooth, shiny, and brushable. Without it, I have a very hard time getting a brush through my hair. Another great product from Pantene.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
I have tried more than a few shampoos to prevent fading when I dye my hair. This is the best one that I have used that was a non-salon shampoo. Thanks to coupons I have a small hoard of Pantene products. I try to always use the complimenting conditioner with a shampoo
Josephine R.
Commack, NY
A nice lightweight conditioner that really helps to smooth my hair. I can use this as a quick everyday conditioner and a twice a month deep conditioner. My hair is nice and smooth afterwards - I have very thick wavy hair. It is gentle enough not to fade my color.
My Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Love and love this product. This product has been effective and useful for me and my family. It was a nice package and comparing to others this beat the holding size. It is effective in conditioner my hair. I like the smell. I would buy again of course.
Angelina S.
Doesn't quiet give you the volume as claimed but is gentle on colored hair and does leave a moisture buttery soft feel to my hair. I repurchase time and time again and will continue to.
Noelle G.
Long Beach, CA
Currently what I'm using. Was told by my hair dresser to use color preserving hair products but this leaves my hair dry and stiff. Plus my color fades. I no longer color my hair after using this product. Giving two stars though because I love the brand.
Kierstyn P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I find this product leaves a film and build up on my scalp that I do t love. It's definitely a good volumizer and ok with color preserver but the scalp build up was a deal breaker for me.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?