BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Holly P.
Not wonderful, not awful. I feel hesistant to use this product everyday because of warnings I have heard in the past about waxy residue buildup from Pantene products, but it seems to do the job in a pinch. My hair is shiny and manageable when I do use this conditioner.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Again love love love this product.I use it everyone I wash with the pantene 2in1 for color treated hair.I let it sit on my hair got a few minutes and find, my hair feels so sleek and healthy after and I don't notice that I lose any hair dye when I use this conditioner...great price a week and frequently on sale
Elizabeth S.
Warren, OH
I love this product. It leaves my hair feeling silky and shiny. The only problem I've had with it is I have to wash my hair every day. If I skip, it will leave my hair slightly greasy. Other than that the product is amazing.
Jaclyn M.
Shasta Lake, CA
I absolutely love the scent, and it keeps my color processed hair shiny. A lot of non-professional products are frowned upon my salon professionals but Pantene has always been great for me. They don't dull my color.
Paige P.
I bought this conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it after I dyed my hair, but I really didn't like the results. It might have protected my color, but it made my hair coarse and really hard to manage. I gave up using it less than half way through the bottle and went back to my normal stuff.
Courtney H.
Saint Charles , Mi
This is my current condition I have been using for a few years. right now my hair is turquoise pink and purple! I usually buy it at Walmart or dollar general. I was my hair about every other day or so. This condition helps to keep my crazy hair color vibrant and beautiful along with sooo soft!
Bebe P.
Union City, CA
I think it's a great product for trying to gain some weight to your hair. When I first used it, my hair has a lot of split ends and I usually just go to the salon for trim... however, when I start to use it for the next 2-3 months I start to see the change in weight. I am able to let my hair down without it getting too fuzzy. My hair doesn't have as much splits end so I didn't need to hit salon as often.
Brandy G.
Ottawa, IL
I use this conditioner as well as the shampoo and I absolutely love it! It keeps my hair suoer soft and shiny and I feel like it stays cleaner longer then some of the othed shampoos and conditioners I have had.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
Love the Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner! I believe it helps keep the color in your hair and keeps your hair strong and beautiful! I use this product every other day! I have purchased this product at Wal-Mart! I believe the price is great for the product you receive!
Priscilla K.
San Ramon, CA
I got this conditioner from bed bath and beyond to help my color last longer after i dyed my hair. for the price, it's definitely a great product, and i think it definitely helped prolong the color. i might try a different product from the pro-v line, but this one wasn't bad at all.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?