BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Lisa H.
Eastlake, OH
A hair stylist once told me that Pantene is the absolute worst product you can use on your hair. I DISAGREE. This is the only shampoo that gives my hair volume without frizz. Whenever I use this product, people actually come up to me & ask me where I get my hair done!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really liked this conditioner. It didn't strip my hair of my coloring and always left my hair feeling soft and rejuvenated. I get complements on my hair often and I'm so happy with the results of this product. It doesn't cost much either which is awesome.
Crystal L.
Fresno, CA
I love the texture this product gave my hair, but for the actual usage (preserve volume) it did not work for me. I started using using this when i noticed that my hair was losing volume and i felt that it didn't help with exactly that! I was very disappointed.
Nichole E.
Vancouver, WA
For a low end voluminous conditioner, pretty good quality. Left my hair feeling bouncy, smooth and soft. Plus smelled great!!! I have super fine baby hair and my hair gets greasy from cheap shampoo/conditioner. But this one doesn't leave me feeling gross!!!
Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
The product is good the only bad thing is that it has sulfate in it. When I use hair products with sulfate my hair becomes really heavy and doesn't feel clean at all. I only use this once in awhile cause of the sulfate, now if sulfate was not in the product I would use it more often.
Katrina M.
Dansville, NY
I am a cosmetologist and I have no shame in saying I use Pantene. This is a good basic conditioner. I used it when I was coloring my blonde hair red as my everyday conditioner. It leaves the hair feeling healthy but not flat as a pancake.
Alyssa
Discovery Bay, CA
Wasn't that surprised by the quality of this product. Pantene is an amazing hair care line. Really helped with the damage of hair coloring. I purchased it at my local cvs. I've dyed my hair about 3 times and I have super dry hair. This helped with split ends and the gross dry feeling of my hair. I would recommend this to everyone
kathryn f.
Cadillac, MI
The color preserve shine pantene pro v hair color conditioner 355 ml i use daily as a moisturizer for my dry unmangable hair to keep it looking great and it don't my hair down like other hair products . If you want great looking hair i recommend color shine pantene Pro v revitalize conditioner 355 ml also if you want your hair to shine. You just have to try it for yourself.
Courtney M.
Nashville, TN
My hair is thick but a fine texture, and I am a blonde who gets highlights every 6 weeks. It helps preserve the color, and makes it silky smooth too. It lasts a long time and pairs well with any shampoo. I would suggest to anyone who colors their hair!
ali H.
Rocky Hill, CT
This is my go-to conditioner. I trust it and I love it. I have been using it for years. It makes my hair soft and smells wonderful. It never leaves my hair greasy, like other conditioners- hence why I have been using it for years!
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?