BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Erin B.
I have very thick hair and Pantene is one of the few department store shampoo/conditioners that does not leave my hair feeling weighed down or unclean. I adore the smell which is very subtle once blown dried and it has greatly helped preserve my color which easily fades especially in the warmer/sunny weather. I have been a Pantene user for years and I don't see that ever changing. The price is right and the product is always dependable!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have color treated hair and this product works great for me. It’s a very affordable price and readily available at most retailers. It makes my hair look and feel soft and shiny. I’ve used this brand for years and will continue to use it for years to come.
Danielle C.
Tampa, FL
I really loved this conditioner, I felt my color stayed in my hair longer than it would with other conditioners and I noticed a change in the volume of my hair as well!
Kayleigh Q.
Northwood, OH
It smells great and it doesn't weigh my hair down nearly as much as other Pantene formulas. I do still reverse wash to remove excess oils left behind, but I have fine and super oily hair. Any extra moisture at all tends to look like a disaster, and reverse washing still often left residue behind that this has eliminated.
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
Love Pantene color shampoo and conditioner!! I color my hair and this product helps preserve the color and keeps the shine in my hair!! Love the way it makes my hair smell.... Amazing!! I wash and blow dry my hair 3- times a week and never fails that Pantene conditioner offers the vibrant, shiny and manageable hair I want!! The price is very reasonable, a must have to help keep your color treated hair!! I Highly recommend this product and It works exactly as describes.
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
I like Pantene and I was disappointed with this one. This conditioner didn't feel like it did much. I felt like it stripped my hair and felt like straw. Maybe that is why it was on sale for $2.00? I used it just to get rid of it but i would definitely not purchase again. I would not recommend this products.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I didn't use this product long enough to see any results with color preserving because when ever I used this it weighed my hair down. I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy. This stuff made me look like I hadn't taken a shower in a whole week and it would only be 2 days since I washed my hair! Like it made my hair so greasy and weighed it down. Smells good though.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
I love the smell of Pantene. And the consistency...as well as the amount of product for the price. I don't buy Pantene anymore due to the fact that it makes my hair fragile, and elastic-like. It damages my hair more than it protects and treats it. If I go somewhere, it's fine to use-- like a back up if I don't bring my shampoo. But I couldn't use this consecutively!
Angela E.
I love love the smell of Pantene and I am constantly getting compliments on how shiny my hair is. This is my go to conditioner and bonus I can buy it at Target! Super affordable and it works perfectly - I highly recommend this conditioner. It definitely helps preserve my color, too!
Jordann I.
Weston, FL
Pantene hair products always make my hair smell so good, and this is no exception. The scent is not as strong but it still smells great and makes my hair so soft and easy to brush. I've been through a bunch of color-specific shampoos/conditioners but I won't be changing anytime soon.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?