BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Kryss M.
Fort Gay, WV
I use this for my hair every day, it leaves my hair more voluminous than other shampoos I’ve tried in the past. I have very fine/limp hair and this helps to revive it some.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I love how this treats my hair and since I do dye my hair and bleach it it makes my hair nice and smooth ♡ highly suggest it to anyone who dyes/bleaches their hair
Julia B.
I love this conditioner because it work for my hair type, a have a lot of hair, but it’s very fine. It gives it volume and doesn’t make it greasy. The smell is pretty good, I could smell Pantene hair all day.
Jessica C.
I love everything about this product. It smells great and gives me the results I need. My hair feels amazing after each use and you can really see he difference.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Pantene is a great brand. Affordable and all of them smell amazing. The shampoo feels incredible on your scalp, but it can feel thin sometimes. It lathers very easily.
Taylor S.
Largo, FL
I absolutely love this product! I can only use 3 brands on my hair to keep it so soft and this is one of them. The product smells really good and I am also a natural blonde who died her hair black and this product protects the color very well. The box dye I use says it lasts up to 8 weeks and i can honestly say my color has barely faded. Honestly I only need to touch up my blonde roots and I am good to go! With the old conditioner I used the color would fade quicker so I know its the conditioner and not the brand of dye lol.
Erin B.
I have very thick hair and Pantene is one of the few department store shampoo/conditioners that does not leave my hair feeling weighed down or unclean. I adore the smell which is very subtle once blown dried and it has greatly helped preserve my color which easily fades especially in the warmer/sunny weather. I have been a Pantene user for years and I don't see that ever changing. The price is right and the product is always dependable!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I have color treated hair and this product works great for me. It’s a very affordable price and readily available at most retailers. It makes my hair look and feel soft and shiny. I’ve used this brand for years and will continue to use it for years to come.
Danielle C.
Tampa, FL
I really loved this conditioner, I felt my color stayed in my hair longer than it would with other conditioners and I noticed a change in the volume of my hair as well!
Kayleigh Q.
Northwood, OH
It smells great and it doesn't weigh my hair down nearly as much as other Pantene formulas. I do still reverse wash to remove excess oils left behind, but I have fine and super oily hair. Any extra moisture at all tends to look like a disaster, and reverse washing still often left residue behind that this has eliminated.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?

back