Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner, 12 oz uploaded by Cheyenne S.Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner, 12 oz uploaded by Irma M.Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner, 12 oz uploaded by Liz G.

BY PANTENE

Helps protect color treated hair With Pro-Vitamins + Sheer Volume Complex System fights fade out.* 100% body. Zero Weight. Renew hair's protective layer with lightweight moisturizers Create a full-bodied style You Have: Color-treated hair that appears flat & dull. You Want: Healthy looking color with natural body

• Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that is good fo...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner to keep my ...1 Answers
  • Is this a hair strengthener or a volumuzing shampoo?2 Answers
  • "I hope this works well with my hair type." in 1 review
  • "Leaves my hair soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "It gives you lots of valume and makes your hair smell amazing." in 1 review
Alyssa
Alyssa
Discovery Bay, CA
Wasn't that surprised by the quality of this product. Pantene is an amazing hair care line. Really helped with the damage of hair coloring. I purchased it at my local cvs. I've dyed my hair about 3 times and I have super dry hair. This helped with split ends and the gross dry feeling of my hair. I would recommend this to everyone
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Saint Charles , Mi
This is my current condition I have been using for a few years. right now my hair is turquoise pink and purple! I usually buy it at Walmart or dollar general. I was my hair about every other day or so. This condition helps to keep my crazy hair color vibrant and beautiful along with sooo soft!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
Love the Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner! I believe it helps keep the color in your hair and keeps your hair strong and beautiful! I use this product every other day! I have purchased this product at Wal-Mart! I believe the price is great for the product you receive!
Angela E.
Angela E.
I love love the smell of Pantene and I am constantly getting compliments on how shiny my hair is. This is my go to conditioner and bonus I can buy it at Target! Super affordable and it works perfectly - I highly recommend this conditioner. It definitely helps preserve my color, too!
Josephine R.
Josephine R.
Commack, NY
A nice lightweight conditioner that really helps to smooth my hair. I can use this as a quick everyday conditioner and a twice a month deep conditioner. My hair is nice and smooth afterwards - I have very thick wavy hair. It is gentle enough not to fade my color.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Fresno, CA
I love the texture this product gave my hair, but for the actual usage (preserve volume) it did not work for me. I started using using this when i noticed that my hair was losing volume and i felt that it didn't help with exactly that! I was very disappointed.
Noelle G.
Noelle G.
Long Beach, CA
Currently what I'm using. Was told by my hair dresser to use color preserving hair products but this leaves my hair dry and stiff. Plus my color fades. I no longer color my hair after using this product. Giving two stars though because I love the brand.
My Y.
My Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Love and love this product. This product has been effective and useful for me and my family. It was a nice package and comparing to others this beat the holding size. It is effective in conditioner my hair. I like the smell. I would buy again of course.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Widener, AR
This is great I love pantene pro-v color I got it at wallmart or sometimes Fred's depends on what price is cheaper I use this everyday .........it is very effective on my hair after I wash my hair its so soft I am very satisfied with this product...
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Mesquite, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I needed something for my hair since it was so flat and this help my hair so much it feels so voluminous and bounce. It was affordable in my situation. My hair was redish brownish since I did dye at that time. I was very satisfied with this product
Braria S.
Braria S.
Is this a hair strengthener or a volumuzing shampoo?
Ray S.
Ray S.
Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that is good for dry hair?
skoot b.
skoot b.
Nashville, TN
I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner to keep my color for longer, my hair is pretty fine does anyone know the ph level for this particular product?! Also, my hair is pretty damaged after i colored my hair is this product good with repairing damaged hair?