BY PANTENE #44 in Conditioner

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that is good ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner to keep m...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have loved Pantene products since the beginning of time. Each time a new line of the formulas are released I just love buying them and using them. My hair always ends
Up so silky and smells great. I definitely recommend to everyone!!
Sheryl B.
Toledo
I like the Pantene conditioner because as I’m rinsing it out of my hair it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky.  I love that I don’t feel any tangles.  This product is priced competitively and I usually can find coupons and sales going on. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
You can tell it's working because after you put it in your hair and let it sit a while the color of the water runs clear even right after coloring or tinting. Using cold water to wash and condition helps a lot too. It makes my hair shiny and healthy looking without too much buildup.
Taylore G.
I’m sorry, but Pantene isn’t the greatest. Their products leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy. They leave a coating on my hair and it always feels weighted down. I already have thick hair, so it feels heavy enough on its own. Don’t really need a product to do the same.
Tatianna F.
This is a great product to co wash with. I recently went natural and my curls loves this product. It leaves my hair moisturized and my curls define. I have a 3c/4a hair texture and it works wonders on my hair. I definitely recommend this product for my natural ladies!
Ericka W.
My hair is so soft and shiny after using the Pantene series. This is the only brand of conditioner I use. It's lightweight and non greasy feeling. It smells great and is long lasting. My hair looks so healthy and I am so happy with my results
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
It's the same deal as the shampoo. It didn't do anything for the volume if my hair but it smells good and made my hair very silky. I would say this conditiner is very good for normal to dry scalps. It's not as good as other volumizing conditioners.
Stephanie O.
This product I have reviewed many times and don't mind it at all because it's my go to anti frizz conditioner . I love it and it helps so much with the frizz and hydration of my hair . I purchase mine always at Walmart and it's very affordable !
mimi l.
It gives some volume but is kind of overpriced and expensive for the results after using it on your hair. It smells nice and is white and very thick and creamy but performs very similarly to any other Pantene conditioners.
Mikayla J.
I love love love the smell of this conditioner. I tend to have a really oily scalp so I don't normally use that much of it. It lasts me a month or more. I've highly satisfied with this product. I will be buying again.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah K.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?