BY PANTENE

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner t...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
Rhianon H.
John's creek ga
Another favorite with colored hair. Has been my go to for years. Can find in all reatalilers. Is light and soft. Smells amazing always get complicated on the way my hair smells as it moves in the wind. I like how hair drys after I use this and dont need to have it in for a long time
myriam r.
okay I try this conditioner and its good I do dye my hair so I was looking forward to the volume and preserving of my color but I did not see that but it did left my hair soft and shinning...
Hailey W.
I don’t use this consistently i tend to use it for a few weeks then take a break from it it works well and makes your hair feel more thick and strong, the reason I don’t use it constantly is because sometimes i like when my hair feels more think and light
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Not the best not true to what it says. My aunt purchased this and couldn't stand the smell so she gave me a bottle, I don't think it worked at all and it seemed to dry my scalp out giving me dandruff typically I dye my hair black so I like shampoos that keep the color however this didn't hold very true. The scent was fine, I do however think some Pantene products are overrated.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have loved Pantene products since the beginning of time. Each time a new line of the formulas are released I just love buying them and using them. My hair always ends
Up so silky and smells great. I definitely recommend to everyone!!
Sheryl B.
Toledo
I like the Pantene conditioner because as I’m rinsing it out of my hair it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky.  I love that I don’t feel any tangles.  This product is priced competitively and I usually can find coupons and sales going on. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to purchase.
Caitie R.
Austin, TX
OH MY GOSH. The smell of this is F A N T A S T I C. Every time I hug someone, they comment on how great I smell and how soft my hair is. I have type C curly hair and this really brings a great shine and bounce to my locks. I love that it is so inexpensive because it's a great value!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
You can tell it's working because after you put it in your hair and let it sit a while the color of the water runs clear even right after coloring or tinting. Using cold water to wash and condition helps a lot too. It makes my hair shiny and healthy looking without too much buildup.
Taylore G.
Utica, NY
I’m sorry, but Pantene isn’t the greatest. Their products leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy. They leave a coating on my hair and it always feels weighted down. I already have thick hair, so it feels heavy enough on its own. Don’t really need a product to do the same.
Tatianna F.
This is a great product to co wash with. I recently went natural and my curls loves this product. It leaves my hair moisturized and my curls define. I have a 3c/4a hair texture and it works wonders on my hair. I definitely recommend this product for my natural ladies!
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah T.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?

Kohl's