BY PANTENE #41 in Conditioner

Conditioner for color-treated hair helps keep color radiant without weighing hair down.

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.

USAGE:
WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that is good ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner to keep m...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
Mystee B.
Concho, AZ
I love this product. I wash my hair immediately upon getting in the shower, rinse and then apply conditioner while I wash up, shave, and relax under the hot stream of water., not rinsing out until I'm ready to get out.

My hair has been abused since I became a teen and it's still abused my sun, wind, and other weather elements. Also, my hair is extremely thin and dull. This helps so much. Also, since I've started using this, my tangled hair is non-existent. (I had horrible tangling from wind, sleeping, or just going through my day.)

I've recommended this product to several people in the community with thin hair.
Erin B.
I have very thick hair and Pantene is one of the few department store shampoo/conditioners that does not leave my hair feeling weighed down or unclean. I adore the smell which is very subtle once blown dried and it has greatly helped preserve my color which easily fades especially in the warmer/sunny weather. I have been a Pantene user for years and I don't see that ever changing. The price is right and the product is always dependable!
kathryn f.
Cadillac, MI
The color preserve shine pantene pro v hair color conditioner 355 ml i use daily as a moisturizer for my dry unmangable hair to keep it looking great and it don't my hair down like other hair products . If you want great looking hair i recommend color shine pantene Pro v revitalize conditioner 355 ml also if you want your hair to shine. You just have to try it for yourself.
Bianca G.
The Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner doesn't necessarily do what it claims to. It does condition well, like most conditioners, however it claims to give volume and I find that I'd doesn't. My hair still fell flat after using this product for a month! Does preserve color, but not a significant amount longer. Honestly I would recommend.
Ashley M.
Great product. For a good year I was coloring my hair purple and found it impossible to keep the color vibrant while washing it enough so it still looked clean and healthy. I ended up using the Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve shampoo and conditioner and really liked them. They smell amazing and didn't strip the color from my hair.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Again love love love this product.I use it everyone I wash with the pantene 2in1 for color treated hair.I let it sit on my hair got a few minutes and find, my hair feels so sleek and healthy after and I don't notice that I lose any hair dye when I use this conditioner...great price a week and frequently on sale
Olga P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Pantene and I was disappointed with this one. This conditioner didn't feel like it did much. I felt like it stripped my hair and felt like straw. Maybe that is why it was on sale for $2.00? I used it just to get rid of it but i would definitely not purchase again. I would not recommend this products.
Courtney H.
Saint Charles , Mi
This is my current condition I have been using for a few years. right now my hair is turquoise pink and purple! I usually buy it at Walmart or dollar general. I was my hair about every other day or so. This condition helps to keep my crazy hair color vibrant and beautiful along with sooo soft!
Breanna B.
Phila, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is good the only bad thing is that it has sulfate in it. When I use hair products with sulfate my hair becomes really heavy and doesn't feel clean at all. I only use this once in awhile cause of the sulfate, now if sulfate was not in the product I would use it more often.
Melissa F.
Oakwood, OH
Love the Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner! I believe it helps keep the color in your hair and keeps your hair strong and beautiful! I use this product every other day! I have purchased this product at Wal-Mart! I believe the price is great for the product you receive!
LaShara D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Leah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Alexis S.
How well does this do on extremely long, thick, color treated hair?