BY PANTENE #54 in Conditioner

You can thank Chroma Spectrum technology for keeping your color locked in, while adding soft volume to your hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for color-treated hair lacking body
WHEN: Use daily for longer-lasting color protection and volume.
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Is this good for bleach and gray hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else found any other line of the pantene that is good ...1 Answers
  • I colored my hair last week and need a good conditioner to keep m...1 Answers
  • "It smells great and is the best for the price point!" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and have never had this problem but once I switched products my hair felt and looked a lot better. " in 1 review
  • "I wasnt that impressed because i did not seem to give me the volume i expected but it is well worth its price!" in 1 review
  • "I have fine, kind of thin hair and my skin is naturally oily so my hair gets oily easy." in 1 review
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I don’t really think Pantene can hold color in as well as its competitors. The scent is great and I do like how it feels in the shower! It leaves my hair nice and soft, and I do recommend for anyone who doesn’t have color treated hair, which is confusing because it is supposed to hold color. I would purchase again for everyday family use!
Ericka W.
My hair is so soft and shiny after using the Pantene series. This is the only brand of conditioner I use. It's lightweight and non greasy feeling. It smells great and is long lasting. My hair looks so healthy and I am so happy with my results
Stephanie O.
This product I have reviewed many times and don't mind it at all because it's my go to anti frizz conditioner . I love it and it helps so much with the frizz and hydration of my hair . I purchase mine always at Walmart and it's very affordable !
Kelley T.
I use this conditioner along with the matching shampoo. It’s very light and only takes a tiny bit, so it lasts forever. It leaves my hair super soft. The price is great. I usually buy at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
I love the color preserve volume conditioner! It helps keep my dyed hair’s color lasting longer and gives my flat hair extra volume! It also helps me avoid so many tangles and it smells AMAZING. Love this conditioner!!
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This conditioner is nothing special. It works fine. If you’re prone to frizzy hair, I wouldn’t recommend this one because it doesn’t do a good job at combating frizz. It does do a good job at untangling the shampoo
Val C.
Good product, great quality, good scent, it works well on my hair, I would definitely recommend this to others, I would definitely buy it again, very affordable, I am satisfied, I like my hair soft and smooth
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Just like the shampoo I love this stuff! It makes my hair feel soft but not too soft and smells so good. I usually buy mine at Walmart that's where I find it to be the cheapest! I know Pantene is not the best for your hair, but I enjoy this stuff!
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Not the best not true to what it says. My aunt purchased this and couldn't stand the smell so she gave me a bottle, I don't think it worked at all and it seemed to dry my scalp out giving me dandruff typically I dye my hair black so I like shampoos that keep the color however this didn't hold very true. The scent was fine, I do however think some Pantene products are overrated.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I’m not a huge fan of drugstore brand shampoos and conditioners. That being said, if I were to use one, this will be it. It’s a good value for the price, and unlike other low-cost conditioners, it does not leave your hair with a weird residue. Would recommend to someone looking for a good value on a low cost, easy to find conditioner for color treated hair.
LaShara D.
Does this product help dryness?
Adrianna B.
Pocono Summit, PA
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy?
Leah K.
Is this conditioner a heavy product and does it weigh down fine or thin hair?
Nicole G.
RICHMOND, VA
I color my hair at least twice a year, no more for fear of damage, but I get really irritated hire quickly regular shampoos fade my color, does this truly keep color vibrant longer?
Franchezka A.
Dapitan City, Zambonga Del Norte
Is this good for bleach and gray hair?