BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Shampoo is a nourishing wash designed to help prevent color washout while boosting shine. It s created with our very own liquid crystal formula that helps lock in rich, gorgeous color and features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. To help protect hair from damage and boost shine, use with Color Preserve Shine Conditioner. see more...

• My color holds well with this.1 Answers
  • How do you think this product would work after freshly dy...2 Answers
Cynthia S.
Valencia
Smell nice, but I'm not with pantene. I have better shampoos for color preserve, really. But this is normal, not bad.
Emily R.
Lac Seul
I think it's great :) I recommend it to other people, I use it everyday. It really helps :)
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
How do you think this product would work after freshly dyed salon done hair I always get my hair dyed red and I am looking for a decent affordable color treated shampoo and conditioner?
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
My color holds well with this.