BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Shampoo is a nourishing wash designed to help prevent color washout while boosting shine. It s created with our very own liquid crystal formula that helps lock in rich, gorgeous color and features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. To help protect hair from damage and boost shine, use with Color Preserve Shine Conditioner. see more...

• My color holds well with this.1 Answers
  • How do you think this product would work after freshly dy...2 Answers
Anabel M.
Riverdale, CA
Feels amazing on hair. I haven't notice a change on my hair color but feels amazing and its scent is really good too!
Makalah H.
Fresno Ca
Love this shampoo. I color my hair a lot and this shampoo helps a ton. Recommend this to anyone with colored hair.
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Love the smell in my hair been using this products for years now leaves your hair smelling amazing
Alexis C.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love this shampoo especially after I dye my hair it really leaves it silky and shiny
Tracy S.
Danbury, CT
Great smelling shampoo that doesn't weigh down hair or strip hair of recent color treatments.
Mariely R.
Riverside, CA
This product makes my hair dye last longer i love and like any other it smells amazing
Lori M.
Love the feel of my hair when I use this shampoo. Color lasts longer with regular use. Hair feels soft and shiny. Reasonably priced product. I would continue to use this shampoo.
Emily C.
By far my favorite shampoo that has helped bring out my hair dye colour out again yet not leave it so heavy after day 3 hair with a bunch of product built up.
cris c.
Amo demais essa linha pois deixa meus cabelos sempre hidratados e com um brilho maravilhoso ele tem um cheirinho tao gostoso
Megan B.
London ON
Not a bad shampoo, I didn't really notice any difference with the shine on my hair though. Smell is alright as well.
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
How do you think this product would work after freshly dyed salon done hair I always get my hair dyed red and I am looking for a decent affordable color treated shampoo and conditioner?
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
My color holds well with this.