BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Shampoo is a nourishing wash designed to help prevent color washout while boosting shine. It s created with our very own liquid crystal formula that helps lock in rich, gorgeous color and features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. To help protect hair from damage and boost shine, use with Color Preserve Shine Conditioner. see more...

• My color holds well with this.1 Answers
  • How do you think this product would work after freshly dy...2 Answers
Alexis A.
I purchase this product every time I get my hair dyed I really think that it's what makes my color stay vibrant for so long after dyeing.
Stephanie L.
Love this shampoo! Didn't affect my hair color and helped provide shine without weighing my hard down and making it feel oily or greasy.
Lori E.
Bethel, CT
Love this product. it helps keep frizz under control and so far my hair color seems to be lasting longer. Also using the conditioner.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
I have always been a huge fan of Pantene products and this is no exception. It keeps my hair looking healthy and in one easy step!
Marilyn K.
This shampoo is mine and my boyfriends favorite. It leaves my hair shiny and moisturized during the winter! Definitely a great buy
Megan N.
My absolute favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner! My hair feels super soft and clean after using this brand I love it
Andrea S.
Orlando, FL
It is a very good product but not my favorite. I recommend it for wavy hair. My hair is very smooth and made me very dry.
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
I love Pantene because it doesn't build up on my fine hair. I have tried a lot of the formulas and they all perform well.
Kimberly K.
Glenshaw, PA
Love this shampoo! Keeps my color brighter and lasting longer. Doesn't dry out my hair either. Good for any type of hair.
Anabel M.
Riverdale, CA
Feels amazing on hair. I haven't notice a change on my hair color but feels amazing and its scent is really good too!
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
How do you think this product would work after freshly dyed salon done hair I always get my hair dyed red and I am looking for a decent affordable color treated shampoo and conditioner?
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
My color holds well with this.