BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Shampoo is a nourishing wash designed to help prevent color washout while boosting shine. It s created with our very own liquid crystal formula that helps lock in rich, gorgeous color and features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. To help protect hair from damage and boost shine, use with Color Preserve Shine Conditioner. see more...

• My color holds well with this.1 Answers
  • How do you think this product would work after freshly dy...2 Answers
Eileen O.
Evergreen Pk, IL
I use this daily to preserve my permanent hair dye. I have naturally black hair and have been noticing grays. I use this shampoo and the conditioner to keep my dye job looking good.
Krystal T.
san francisco , CA
Works really good on my colored hair. Kept my color lasting longer and got it more vibrant. I've been using this for a while and I've never came across anything bad.
Deanna S.
Antelope, CA
This shampoo is so great! I color my hair often and this shampoo really locked in moisture and kept my color vibrant and didn't fade it. I would so repurchase it again and recommend this to everyone.
kendra b.
Ringgold, GA
Pantene has been used by myself and other members of my household for years. While I like most of their products this particular one makes my hair dry and brittle feeling.
lattisha T.
Atlanta, GA
Pantene is especially good for color in your hair, it will keep your hair color fresh looking and prevent from breaking while having color in your head so 2 thumbs up
Miranda E.
Used to use this daily but I switched to a different brand because of price. Wish it was a little less expensive because I felt that it actually helped my hair!
Ashley H.
Delhi, CA
I use this about once per week. I cannot use the same shampoo everyday or my hair gets prone and the effects don't last. This is one I use to preserve my auburn
Christina J.
Durand, MI
I love this shampoo, it makes my hair so soft and shiny. It smells really good and is affordable. I love the large pump bottles and they last a long time!
Shannon P.
I've never had any issues with Pantene products. I like the smell of them and I like how they make my hair feel clean, but not weighed down.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
I love the smell of Pantene. The Color Preserve is okay. I wish it worked a little better for the more out there colors like blues and pinks.
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
How do you think this product would work after freshly dyed salon done hair I always get my hair dyed red and I am looking for a decent affordable color treated shampoo and conditioner?
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
My color holds well with this.