BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Shampoo is a nourishing wash designed to help prevent color washout while boosting shine. It s created with our very own liquid crystal formula that helps lock in rich, gorgeous color and features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. To help protect hair from damage and boost shine, use with Color Preserve Shine Conditioner. see more...

• My color holds well with this.1 Answers
  • How do you think this product would work after freshly dyed salon d...2 Answers
Julia E.
Julia E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. I didn't really like this. The smell was nice, but I don't think it did anything to my hair. I'm picky when it comes to hair stuff so I didn't like this one. The price was good but I wouldn't buy again
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Antelope, CA
This shampoo is so great! I color my hair often and this shampoo really locked in moisture and kept my color vibrant and didn't fade it. I would so repurchase it again and recommend this to everyone.
Eileen O.
Eileen O.
Evergreen Pk, IL
I use this daily to preserve my permanent hair dye. I have naturally black hair and have been noticing grays. I use this shampoo and the conditioner to keep my dye job looking good.
lattisha T.
lattisha T.
Atlanta, GA
Pantene is especially good for color in your hair, it will keep your hair color fresh looking and prevent from breaking while having color in your head so 2 thumbs up
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really good on my colored hair. Kept my color lasting longer and got it more vibrant. I've been using this for a while and I've never came across anything bad.
Alie T.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
I love the smell of Pantene. The Color Preserve is okay. I wish it worked a little better for the more out there colors like blues and pinks.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Love this shampoo! Didn't affect my hair color and helped provide shine without weighing my hard down and making it feel oily or greasy.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
Riverdale, CA
Feels amazing on hair. I haven't notice a change on my hair color but feels amazing and its scent is really good too!
Mariely R.
Mariely R.
Riverside, CA
This product makes my hair dye last longer i love and like any other it smells amazing
Kim W.
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I prefer higher-end shampoos and conditioners. However, if I had to be more budget friendly this would definitely be my first choice. It makes my hair feel super silky smooth, I don't even have to style it I just let it air dry after using pantene shampoo / conditioner. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a drugstore level shampoo.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
How do you think this product would work after freshly dyed salon done hair I always get my hair dyed red and I am looking for a decent affordable color treated shampoo and conditioner?
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
My color holds well with this.