BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Shampoo is a nourishing wash designed to help prevent color washout while boosting shine. It s created with our very own liquid crystal formula that helps lock in rich, gorgeous color and features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. To help protect hair from damage and boost shine, use with Color Preserve Shine Conditioner. see more...

• My color holds well with this.1 Answers
  • How do you think this product would work after freshly dy...2 Answers
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Honestly I prefer higher-end shampoos and conditioners. However, if I had to be more budget friendly this would definitely be my first choice. It makes my hair feel super silky smooth, I don't even have to style it I just let it air dry after using pantene shampoo / conditioner. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a drugstore level shampoo.
Rachel D.
Does a decent job for the price but is nothing out of the ordinary. The smell is wonderful and it does stay in my hair throughout the day. If you are looking for a basic color care shampoo that is affordable Pantene is always reliable. Don't expect anything to rave about though.
Cheymie V.
Elmont, NY
Love love love this for my red haired I wanted the color to be vibrant and that's what this shampoo does I bought at my beauty supply store it's a good product I would definitely buy it again when ever I color my hair
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
My hair is quite damaged from dying it for many years. I like this shampoo because it keeps my dyed hair healthy and shiny looking. It also reduces frizziness. The price point is also great for anyone on a budget.
Raven R.
Love this shampoo. I only wash my hair twice a week so I need something that really gets my hair clean and also protects my color. I style the heck out of my hair and this helps my dry, damaged ends feel healthy and smooth.
Maddie B.
I have naturally curly hair but choose to straighten it the majority if the time. It gets easily damaged and I noticed this shampoo helps it stay healthier and stronger than some others. I love it!
Hennah K.
Flushing, NY
Smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth to the touch. In addition, it preserved the color of my hair for quite a while! Pantene has always been my favorite brand of shampoo!
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
I love this shampoo! Love the fresh smell, I work out and its amazing I can smell this shampoo, and I am like yes!!!! so great ! makes a great combo with the conditioner. Locks in the moisture, and those split ends help too. Leaves hear shiny and smooth!!!
Julia E.
Not a fan. I didn't really like this. The smell was nice, but I don't think it did anything to my hair. I'm picky when it comes to hair stuff so I didn't like this one. The price was good but I wouldn't buy again
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
This shampoo is a little more pricey as compared to other shampoos in its category. I have an oily scalp and it helped with that. It made did do its job and helped with shine. I would buy it again.
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
How do you think this product would work after freshly dyed salon done hair I always get my hair dyed red and I am looking for a decent affordable color treated shampoo and conditioner?
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
My color holds well with this.