Pantene Pro-v Color Preserve Shine Shampoo, 12.6 Oz

Help Preserve Your Multi-Dimensional Color so Your Hair Reflects Light And Shines Brilliantly. Micro-polishers smooth the outer layer of hair to protect color and leave hair shiny. Cleansing surfactants gently remove build up to reveal vibrant, shiny color. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene’s Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine shampoo and conditioner system with micro-polishers smoothes and refinishes the hair’s outer layer. Hydration for Color that Lasts Reveal your most radiant color.

Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Pantene is my favorite brand! The type of Pantene in my shower typically varies (right now I have a 2 in 1 for damaged hair!) But when I color my hair something drastic, this is what I go to! I like to dye my hair a lot of reds and purples, and if you've ever tried these colors, you know they bleed and fade very quickly! Pantene helps the color last, I see very little of my color in the water as I wash, which is what I aim for!
LEAR35144 Maria F. R.
i've used Pantene for years, always loved it. Used color revival constantly with great results. I don't know what they've done but I don't like the way it smells now. To me it smells like cherry spray, which I do not like. I used the shampoo & conditioner, while on vacation and it made my hair look very dry and looked like I had split ends. Considering I had a haircut the week before that wasn't possible. I won't be using this again, if I can't give it away I'll throw it out!
Courtney B.
I switched to Pantene a while after the first time I dyed my hair.  the texture of my hair was different, so my old shampoo and conditioner was not cutting it anymore. When I began to use this product my hair felt soft and healthy again. I would definitely buy this again.
laura g.
eastvale, CA
I used this when my hair was bleach blond and fried like no tomorrow. It did help keep my hair slightly more hydrated than with other shampoos, but nothing really worth noting. It got the job done and not to much I can complain about! Also price was really fair (:
Ivelisse T.
Amazing shampoo. It works on the hair so smoothly. It detangles your hair so perfectly. It is great on oily scalp. Love this product. It has a lovely scent. Scent lasts for up to a week. I am very satisfied with this product.
Nina V.
I've used Pantene color revival shampoo and conditioner for 20 years now. I honestly believe that is the reason why my hair is shiny and thick and I don't have any grays at 39 years old!! I recommend Pantene Pro-V color revival to anyone who wants to maintain their shine!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I use different formulations of Pantene, this is just one of them. I also use the smoothing formula, the anti frizz, moisture renewal, and the one for curls. I rotate them, depending on what I'm doing with my hair. The smell is great, and it really takes care of my hair.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
If I could give this shampoo a 1000 stars I would. This is my favorite shampoo. It makes my hair so soft and smell amazing. It really makes my hair shine, but gives off an allure of my hair! I buy this more than any other shampoo. Pantene Pro-V Color Revival Shampoo
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
I like this shampoo from pantene pro-ve i have my hair colored and it helps me to maintain my color it is a good product and i see some results i also like it because it smells really good i like this shampoo but it is not one of my favourites
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I love Pantene!! My dad used to wash my hair with this when I was little girl. So I still use it now In college! It's a little pricey but there's always coupons out there! My sister says it makes her hair oily, but mine never gets that way.