BY PANTENE

Help Preserve Your Multi-Dimensional Color So Your Hair Reflects Light and Shines Brilliantly. Micro-polishers smooth the outer layer of hair to help protect color and leave hair shiny. Lightweight moisturizers provide protection against damage. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair Pantene s Color Preserve Shine shampoo and conditioner system with micro-polishers smoothes and refinishes the hair s outer layer. Hydration for Color That Lasts Reveal your most radiant color with our solutions for color-treated hair. Smooth, shine, or volumize - these collections are desi.

• I have recently dyed my hair pink and am looking for a go...1 Answers
  • Should I use the conditioner before shampoo? Some people ...3 Answers
  • I want to know if this product contains salt1 Answers
chi L.
Yucca Valley, CA
as color safe shampoos go, this stuff is pretty good. i have black hair and it keeps it darker for a little bit longer compared to other shampoos. it smells really nice and lathers well. the only reason i give it four stars is because it made my boyfriends skin break out, so be careful!
Lola J.
Pantene Pro-V Radiant Color Shine Shampoo worked wonders on my color treated hair after I had it done in the salon. The formula lathered and smelled great. It left my
hair feeling super clean, soft, and hydrated. I would definitely repurchase.
Shannon K.
Elkins Park
I’ve used this shampoo for about a year and a half and I’ve loved it ever since! The price is amazing and so is the quality! I always get the big bottles and they last me for at least 3-4 months! 10/10
Maria R.
N Highlands, CA
I love Pantene conditioner and in general all there products I have been using them since forever and I love them they leave my hair feeling and smelling amazing.
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
I love how silky my hair feels when I wash it with Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I think this is a good shampoo for color treated hair and very comparable to most paraben free hair products in this price range.
Hannah A.
This was a weekly conditioning treatment to help seal in healthy-looking color and add intense shine. It is a thick, white creme that is a bit whipped (light, airy). It smells like summer with hint of coconut, ocean salt, and sweet florals. It may have a hint of almond oil as well. It smells almost identical to Herbal Essence’s Hello Hydration (in the blue bottle) with coconut and orchids. It feels like it really coats your strands in the shower. This makes my hair silky soft after conditioning. It makes me want to buy Hello Hydration (I used it all senior year of high school) for the familiar scent and how soft and silky my hair always was. This conditioner is very similar to that collection. I highly recommend both. I received this in a hair coloring box from a long time ago and I just never used it, because I always had conditioner and hair masks around. I cannot say if it makes color last longer, but it does make my hair shinier.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Pantene is my favorite brand! The type of Pantene in my shower typically varies (right now I have a 2 in 1 for damaged hair!) But when I color my hair something drastic, this is what I go to! I like to dye my hair a lot of reds and purples, and if you've ever tried these colors, you know they bleed and fade very quickly! Pantene helps the color last, I see very little of my color in the water as I wash, which is what I aim for!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I used this type when I I changed the color of my hair. I still notice breakage, but it conditioned my hair so it didn't look dry and brittle. Works very well if you use the Pantene hair products.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I always use Pantene products. It seems like this is the only product that doesnt make my hair oily. I love how it makes my hair shine and how soft it is. I love the scent of it and it is long lasting. I would most definitely recommend it to others. I am very satisfied with this product.
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
I’ve grown up using this product. My family and I have always had long healthy hair. After processing my hair so much and putting too much heat to it, I’ve had to do my research on the best you can buy. And although this conditioner makes your hair feel soft and healthy I read it is more of just a wax coating on your hair. It might not be hurting your hair but I don’t think it helps or benefits your hair either.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Should I use the conditioner before shampoo? Some people say it weighs down your hair but if you condition first it eliminates that issue n is healthier for your hair?????
Hannah C.
Is this conditioner good for oily hair?
Cassie M.
Heath, OH
How do you think this product would work after freshly dyed salon done hair I always get my hair dyed red and I am looking for a decent affordable color treated shampoo and conditioner?
amy z.
Goleta, CA
Is this a product to use everyday to protect the color?
Ashley G.
I have recently dyed my hair pink and am looking for a good shampoo and Conditioner that helps my hair look flawless and still have the color on. Does this Conditioner provide these conditions??

Walmart