BY PANTENE

Help Preserve Your Multi-Dimensional Color So Your Hair Reflects Light and Shines Brilliantly. Micro-polishers smooth the outer layer of hair to help protect color and leave hair shiny. Lightweight moisturizers provide protection against damage. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair Pantene s Color Preserve Shine shampoo and conditioner system with micro-polishers smoothes and refinishes the hair s outer layer. Hydration for Color That Lasts Reveal your most radiant color with our solutions for color-treated hair. Smooth, shine, or volumize - these collections are desi.

• I have recently dyed my hair pink and am looking for a go...1 Answers
  • Should I use the conditioner before shampoo? Some people ...3 Answers
  • I want to know if this product contains salt1 Answers
Hannah A.
This was a weekly conditioning treatment to help seal in healthy-looking color and add intense shine. It is a thick, white creme that is a bit whipped (light, airy). It smells like summer with hint of coconut, ocean salt, and sweet florals. It may have a hint of almond oil as well. It smells almost identical to Herbal Essence’s Hello Hydration (in the blue bottle) with coconut and orchids. It feels like it really coats your strands in the shower. This makes my hair silky soft after conditioning. It makes me want to buy Hello Hydration (I used it all senior year of high school) for the familiar scent and how soft and silky my hair always was. This conditioner is very similar to that collection. I highly recommend both. I received this in a hair coloring box from a long time ago and I just never used it, because I always had conditioner and hair masks around. I cannot say if it makes color last longer, but it does make my hair shinier.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I always use Pantene products. It seems like this is the only product that doesnt make my hair oily. I love how it makes my hair shine and how soft it is. I love the scent of it and it is long lasting. I would most definitely recommend it to others. I am very satisfied with this product.
Rochelle D.
The dynamic duo of the shampoo and conditioner of this product is something to die for. With the combination of this with the shampoo, my hair is so much easier to detangle and it makes is SO soft. Love love love
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
This shampoo and conditioner is very hydrating. I like the packaging. It strengthens hair and reduces split ends which are more common when you dye your hair a lot. I use this monthly. Yes I would recommend to friends or family. I really like Pantene as a product and have used this brand for many years. It is a good beauty staple for drug store quality.
Vickie M.
Hebron, KY
Love this product. Pantene is the only brand of shampoo and conditioner that goes near my chemically treated hair. Gives my hair lots of shine at a reasonable price. I have always been very satisfied with this product.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I love anything made by Pantene! And their color preserve shine conditioner is nothing short of AMAZING! It keeps my color bright n gives my hair a healthy shine that will make you wear shades!
Sharon L.
This Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserving Condition is really nice. I don't have unnatural color but it untangles and hydrates my hair. It targets my split ends and I was satisfied with it.
Brianna H.
Reedley, CA
I purchased this product because it was thick and I thought it'd really help with my breakage. I was only partially satisfied with the results but I did like the slight improvement and the scent.
Karli P.
Coopersville, MI
A great conditioner, but it isn’t anything great. I find that it strips my color and I have to use excess amounts. Also it is hard to open and left a scar on my thumb because when I opened it it cut me.
Alissa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
I've recently become extremely obsessed with Pantene shampoo and conditioner. Smells amazing, wonderful price, and my hair is smoother, shinier, and it truly takes care of color vibrancy.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Should I use the conditioner before shampoo? Some people say it weighs down your hair but if you condition first it eliminates that issue n is healthier for your hair?????
amy z.
Goleta, CA
Is this a product to use everyday to protect the color?
Hannah C.
Is this conditioner good for oily hair?
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
Conditioner because big come as liquids and do not come thick and others
Ashley G.
I have recently dyed my hair pink and am looking for a good shampoo and Conditioner that helps my hair look flawless and still have the color on. Does this Conditioner provide these conditions??