Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Shine Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Rochelle D.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Conditioner is a nourishing conditioner designed to help prevent damage to color treated hair while boosting shine. For lasting color, use with Color Preserve Shine Shampoo. see more...

• Is this a product to use everyday to protect the color?2 Answers
  • Conditioner because big come as liquids and do not come thick and o...1 Answers
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent on this bad boy! whew...I get so many compliments! I dyed my hair for the first time and immediately picked up some old faithful Pantene. my kinks and curls were so hydrated and lush! I can't say it added shine as the texture of my hair isn't conducive to showing much shine, but my tresses certainly loved this product. it just plumps right up within 60 seconds of applying.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Riverton, UT
I personally love this conditioner, it makes my hair feel so smooth and soft and doesn't way down my hair. I have shadow box in my hair that is red and so my hair gets really damaged from the color and this product does wonders for my ends and giving me soft touchable hair.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Harrisburg, PA
My cousin recommended pantene to me a while ago. I decided to give it a try when target had it on sale. This product made my hair extremely soft and smelled so amazing. Even when it's not on sale it's still priced well compared to other brands. I was completely satisfied.
Karisa E.
Karisa E.
Newington, CT
Smells really good and does its job of conditioning my hair. I've only been using it for a couple weeks so I haven't tested the ability to hold color. I was previously using Herbal Essence, but that would make my hair greasy. So far Pantene makes it smooth and shiny!
Sarrinah R.
Sarrinah R.
I have started using this conditioner for about two weeks now. Purchased it at Walmart for around $5.00. So far i am loving this product. Not only does it smell amazing but also leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Lucia C.
Lucia C.
This product leaves my hair ultra soft. I have fine hair and it makes it nice and smooth. I can't use it too long though because it creates build up. I use a clarifying shampoo once a week to help with problem.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this stuff! I actually got it because we're on a budget and it was one of the cheapest, but the product works really well! My hair doesn't feel heavy, and my color has stayed really well.
lina S.
lina S.
Skokie, IL
This conditioner really works to lock in the moisture and shine of your hair for couple of days after a shower. Also, unlike other conditioners it will not cause dandruff or sensitive scalp.
fran c.
fran c.
North Las Vegas, NV
I dye my hair often and tis conditioner is the best for my fine hair, great smell, great price and it leaves my hair feeling like silk, I look for it on sale so I can buy the biggest bottle
Dunnesha H.
Dunnesha H.
I really love this product it's smells very good, it keeps your hair nice and shiny even after you wash it out, unlike others this makes your hair feel good after day of using it
amy z.
amy z.
Goleta, CA
Is this a product to use everyday to protect the color?
carol f.
carol f.
San Antonio, TX
Conditioner because big come as liquids and do not come thick and others