BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner helps fight fade wash after wash by giving color-treated hair a new protective outer layer, leaving hair vibrant.

Erica B.
I personally like this product. I definitely thinks it makes your hair shiny but I do also think that the shine comes with a little oil. I have to was my hair more often that usual because I did notice that my hair was a little more oily than usual.
Clare S.
RENO
I love the Pantene two-in-one shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair. It louder as well and rinses clean. And I save time using the two in one. I usually get it at Walmart.
Shannon O.
Phoenix, AZ
I love thw Pantene line of hair care color care. I have definitely noticed my color stay looking richer longer than any other drugstore brand. The smell is amazing an lasts forever. If you have yet to try Pantene, its a must try! Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Liked how this made my hair feel soft. I really don't think it helped preserved my color at all maybe a more basic color but it seemed to make my teal fade quicker
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
i use pantene pro v color for my hair because it is colored and it helps to keep my color from fading. it keeps it shiny and gives it fullness. i have thin hair and when i use this it seems fuller. it doesnt dry out your scalp and doesnt leave your hair feeling oily.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
I love this Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair is super thick and this suds up the perfect amount to get through my hair to the scalp! It leaves my hair soft, tangle free, and so shiny! I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner to all my friends!
Danielle W.
Used this for a short period of time because when I did it almost made my hair greasy from the shine. Usually I can wash my hair every other day but with this shampoo felt I had to wash it everyday. I wouldn't buy this specific type of shampoo again
Alexa B.
Kenmore, NY
This shampoo/conditioner combo is both a money saver and time saver. I've found that the color preserve works really well and have made less appointments to the hair salon (which is great for my wallet!). My husband loves the shampoo as well (although I buy him his own to use *eyeroll*) I find that a little goes a long way with this product
Reilly D.
So I've been dying my hair for about 4 years now and every time I do I like to keep the color and make sure it stays, so when I first get it done I like to have a good shampoo and conditioner to help me keep the color, I recommend this one.
Jen L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have used this product on my colored hair to make the color last longer. This is not really a issue I have my hair is so healthy the color never washes out it grows out but I like the idea of trying to protect my color for even longer.