BY PANTENE

Pantene’s Color Preserve Shine 2in1 shampoo & conditioner formula with micro-polishers smoothes and refinishes hair’s outer layer. So your hair reflects light and shines brilliantly. Help preserve your multi-dimensional color. Hair reflects light and shines brilliantly. Designed for color-treated hair. Gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results.

• Is this the correct product to use for color treated hair. I fin...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product?2 Answers
  • "It smells amazing and leaves hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
Pepper J.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Works well on normal hair but greased up oily hair. I used this for a bit at a friend's recommendation but it didn't work for me in the long run. My hair gets greasier than hers so it just didn't work that well for me. Makes my friend look good!
Kaylee P.
It preserved my color better than most shampoos but does still cause a lot of fading. It lathers up pretty well in my hair but leaves my scalp dry and my hair oily the next day. Great smell and will probably buy next time I dye my hair.
Gabrielle R.
I love this shampoo it makes my hair so clean and leaves a nice fresh scent on my hair. This shampoo lathers so well and you don't need much product to wash all of your hair even with thick hair like me.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I dyed my hair about two months ago. A subtle change for me. For the first month I used Hair Food by Clairol. But I ran out.
I looked for a while to find a shampoo/conditioner combo. I've rarely used Pantene before now. I don't think I'll change brands!
The shampoo smells amazing! A little also goes a long way. The color has kept better than any other shampoo I've used. It also keeps my hair feeling soft through out the day. It brightens my hair and brings out the colors. I'm quite impressed!
Vina D.
Catonsville, MD
This does what a shampoo is supposed to do, which is clean your hair. However, it doesn't really preserve the colour of your hair, you kind of just see it run down the drain along with the suds. If you went to a salon for colour, you might as well splurge on a high end hair care system to preserve your colour. If you're looking for deugstore, try to find ones that are sulfate free and are gentle. L'Oréal makes some good ones.
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
This shampoo smells amazing, it's easier because it is a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, it leaves the hair very soft and smooth, a little goes a long way, it lasts a very long time, and the pricing is good! This is one of the best shampoo's... ever!
Jennie C.
I might be bias with this brand, I love their entire line. This product worked fine, it did what it was supposed to do. my hair felt nice and my scalp felt clean. It kept my hair looking shiny and it didn't feel dry. It seemed to help my hair color last a bit longer. It didn't look dull at all.
Amy S.
Latrobe, PA
This is my go-to shampoo and conditioner! It does a great job of cleaning and conditioning my hair in one step saving me time during my morning shower. My hair is very thick, and this product works great! It's also affordable...I buy mine at Walmart.
Alexis M.
Youngsville, NC
I actually don't color my hair, but a lot of people had told me this was a great product even if you don't color your hair, so I tried it out. This product seemed to make my hair more colorful, and make my natural highlights pop.
Eduarda A.
I love love love this product. My hair is very oily so I try not to use much conditioner. This 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner helps me with it a lot! It makes my hair look shiny but not oily and I love that! Highly recommend it!!!
April G.
Clinton, PA
Would you recommend this product?
Veronica W.
Is this the correct product to use for color treated hair. I find that my hair quickly looses it's shine. Thank you.