BY PANTENE

• Would you recommend this product?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "It smells amazing and leaves hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
Maggee H.
This shampoo is my favorite. Ever since I started dying my hair this has been my go to shampoo. It's got a great scent and makes color last longer. It's good for any type of scalp, dry or oily. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Erica B.
I personally like this product. I definitely thinks it makes your hair shiny but I do also think that the shine comes with a little oil. I have to was my hair more often that usual because I did notice that my hair was a little more oily than usual.
Pepper J.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Works well on normal hair but greased up oily hair. I used this for a bit at a friend's recommendation but it didn't work for me in the long run. My hair gets greasier than hers so it just didn't work that well for me. Makes my friend look good!
Kaylee P.
It preserved my color better than most shampoos but does still cause a lot of fading. It lathers up pretty well in my hair but leaves my scalp dry and my hair oily the next day. Great smell and will probably buy next time I dye my hair.
Gabrielle R.
I love this shampoo it makes my hair so clean and leaves a nice fresh scent on my hair. This shampoo lathers so well and you don't need much product to wash all of your hair even with thick hair like me.
Clare S.
RENO
I love the Pantene two-in-one shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair. It louder as well and rinses clean. And I save time using the two in one. I usually get it at Walmart.
Shannon O.
Phoenix, AZ
I love thw Pantene line of hair care color care. I have definitely noticed my color stay looking richer longer than any other drugstore brand. The smell is amazing an lasts forever. If you have yet to try Pantene, its a must try! Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Liked how this made my hair feel soft. I really don't think it helped preserved my color at all maybe a more basic color but it seemed to make my teal fade quicker
Lisa B.
Rockford
I've recently been using this product since I got my hair colored and high lighted. I like the way it feels like it conditioned and how it shines and looks healthy.
Sandra K.
I find this shampoo/conditioner combination to be a bit too heavy for my hair. The shampoo doesn't quite suds up as I would like it to and I often need to apply an additional conditioner to my long hair after using this product to ensure I am able to get a comb through it later. The smell is nice and my husband and son do like this product more than I do for their short hair.
April G.
Seneca, SC
Would you recommend this product?
Veronica W.
Is this the correct product to use for color treated hair. I find that my hair quickly looses it's shine. Thank you.