BY PANTENE

• Is this the correct product to use for color treated hair...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product?2 Answers
  • "It smells amazing and leaves hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
Maggee H.
This shampoo is my favorite. Ever since I started dying my hair this has been my go to shampoo. It's got a great scent and makes color last longer. It's good for any type of scalp, dry or oily. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Erica B.
Sewell, NJ
I personally like this product. I definitely thinks it makes your hair shiny but I do also think that the shine comes with a little oil. I have to was my hair more often that usual because I did notice that my hair was a little more oily than usual.
Kaylee P.
It preserved my color better than most shampoos but does still cause a lot of fading. It lathers up pretty well in my hair but leaves my scalp dry and my hair oily the next day. Great smell and will probably buy next time I dye my hair.
Gabrielle R.
I love this shampoo it makes my hair so clean and leaves a nice fresh scent on my hair. This shampoo lathers so well and you don't need much product to wash all of your hair even with thick hair like me.
Shannon O.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love thw Pantene line of hair care color care. I have definitely noticed my color stay looking richer longer than any other drugstore brand. The smell is amazing an lasts forever. If you have yet to try Pantene, its a must try! Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Conditioner
Clare S.
RENO
I love the Pantene two-in-one shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair. It louder as well and rinses clean. And I save time using the two in one. I usually get it at Walmart.
Sandra K.
I find this shampoo/conditioner combination to be a bit too heavy for my hair. The shampoo doesn't quite suds up as I would like it to and I often need to apply an additional conditioner to my long hair after using this product to ensure I am able to get a comb through it later. The smell is nice and my husband and son do like this product more than I do for their short hair.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Liked how this made my hair feel soft. I really don't think it helped preserved my color at all maybe a more basic color but it seemed to make my teal fade quicker
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I dyed my hair about two months ago. A subtle change for me. For the first month I used Hair Food by Clairol. But I ran out.
I looked for a while to find a shampoo/conditioner combo. I've rarely used Pantene before now. I don't think I'll change brands!
The shampoo smells amazing! A little also goes a long way. The color has kept better than any other shampoo I've used. It also keeps my hair feeling soft through out the day. It brightens my hair and brings out the colors. I'm quite impressed!
Vina D.
Catonsville, MD
This does what a shampoo is supposed to do, which is clean your hair. However, it doesn't really preserve the colour of your hair, you kind of just see it run down the drain along with the suds. If you went to a salon for colour, you might as well splurge on a high end hair care system to preserve your colour. If you're looking for deugstore, try to find ones that are sulfate free and are gentle. L'Oréal makes some good ones.
April G.
Clinton, PA
Would you recommend this product?
Veronica W.
Is this the correct product to use for color treated hair. I find that my hair quickly looses it's shine. Thank you.

Amazon