Pantene Pro-v Color Preserve Shampoo For Volume, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Rochelle D.Pantene Pro-v Color Preserve Shampoo For Volume, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Michelle D.Pantene Pro-v Color Preserve Shampoo For Volume, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Jennessa B.

BY PANTENE

Helps protect color treated hair With Pro-Vitamins + Chroma Spectrum Technology System fights fade out. 100% body. Zero Weight. Gently cleanses and preps color-treated hair Helps renew hair's outer layer and leave you with a full-bodied style Helps retain gorgeous color

• I have been coloring my hair for about 6 months . I want my color t...1 Answers
  • Does it work for damaged hair??2 Answers
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Dayton, OH
For a store quality shampoo (and conditioner) this does an amazing job of helping slow down the color bleed!! I love reds and they are the worst when it comes to fading, but my color still looks good nearly 6 weeks later!!! It smells good, gets my hair nice and clean, and is very lightweight! I'd definitely recommend!
Tara H.
Tara H.
I have always liked Pantene. It was the only shampoo we used in our household for many years but the past few yews we change up our shampoos weekly and we seem to like the results like that and Pantene is always in the line up. It is affordable and has great results and smells great also.
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA
I've used Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Shampoo for years. It can be used every day, but generally I only have to wash my hair every 4 days or so. Pantene keeps my hair clean and smelling fresh between washes, better than anything else I have used.
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Bronx, NY
I tried this back when my hair was blonde wanted to preserve the color and it did its job. I was scared that my blonde hair would be dry and dull looking but this conditioner left it soft and shiny.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este Es bueno lo uso cuando me pinto el cabello siento que dura mss el color además que huele rico ayuda a mejor el cabello me encabta esta línea
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always lived pantene products. I'm a drugstore lover so I get mine there. This works and keeps my color linger then most.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene products! It smells amazing. It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth after every use. I get it at Walmart.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Bowmansville, NY
I really need volume in my hair because is very straight and thin. So I like this shampoo because it gives me volume
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Definitely not someone who's picky about their shampoo so it works and I'm fine with it
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This shampoo does protect color i stated using when i had fushia steaks the color lasted several months longer then the 6-8 weeks it said. My hair did gain volume and the shampoo angels great
Mckensie L.
Mckensie L.
Yakima
Does it work for damaged hair??
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been coloring my hair for about 6 months . I want my color to last longer and stay bright. Have any of you use this product to fight fading out? Cons and pros?