Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Smooth Shampoo uploaded by Jamie G.

BY PANTENE

This Helps Repair Damage So Your Hair Is Silky Smooth and Radiant. Intense moisturizers help repair damage and build a new protective layer. Cleansing surfactants gently remove build up and smooth the hair cuticle to reveal brilliant color. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene s Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Smooth shampoo and conditioner system features intense moisturizers that smooth cuticle edges and help give color-treated hair a new Protective layer. Hydration for Color that Lasts Reveal your most. see more...

Megan W.
Megan W.
Berea, KY
I get my hair colored about once a month so I thought I would give this product a try. I haven't really noticed if it has helped preserve the color, but it smells nice. I'm the type that gets bored with my scents and shampoo brand so I like to try different things. I don't think I would buy this again. It was really nothing special
Lori A.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing. I am always asked what hair product I used. It doesn't dry out my hair and truly helps maintain my highlights. It also leaves my hair soft and smooth. I highly recommend this shampoo and will be purchasing it again.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Rock Hill, SC
Though it is an above average shampoo to preserve your expensive Salon colored hair - it is not a good product for those of that have fine hair or for someone that has of those ultra cute pixie style haircuts. This will leave your hair limp and lifeless.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Love the smell, I feel fresh.it makes me feel comfortable with my hair and fresh touch. It doesn't feel rough.or any breakouts just love it! I always feel my hair smooth and smelling very good
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
Chula Vista, CA
This works great to keep the vibrancy of my colored hair. It does not fade as fast. I also like the smell and it does not leave my hair oily.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's great make my hair bouncy and soft. I use it with the matching conditioner makes my color stay. Doesn't fade my color.
Mireya Z.
Mireya Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
Keeps my hair color vibrant and looking good for weeks,love this for when I add color to my hair
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
Good shampoo! Average price as others like it. Good lather that smells amazing. It works just as good as other brands like it's kind. I would recommend this to anyone with color treated hair as it did good for me!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells great, all of Pantene's products smell so so good and the scent definitely lasts in your hair! It's smooth and great in the hair, making it super soft and helps keep the dye color
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Chilhowie, Va
I thought I would be really happy with this product but I wasn't. I noticed my color faded faster than most shampoos I choose to use. Although it smelt amazing I wouldn't buy again!