Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Ashley D.

Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Smooth Conditioner

Moisturizers Help Smooth The Hair Cuticle and Build a New Protective Layer. Conditioner provides glossy shine and helps repair damage. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene s Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Smooth shampoo and conditioner system features intense moisturizers that smooth cuticle edges and help give color-treated hair a new Protective layer.  This helps repair damage so your hair is silky smooth and radiant. Hydration for Color That Lasts Reveal your most radiant color with our solutions for color-treated hair.

Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I used this type when I I changed the color of my hair. I still notice breakage, but it conditioned my hair so it didn't look dry and brittle. Works very well if you use the Pantene hair products.
Heidi S.
wallkill, NY
I’ve grown up using this product. My family and I have always had long healthy hair. After processing my hair so much and putting too much heat to it, I’ve had to do my research on the best you can buy. And although this conditioner makes your hair feel soft and healthy I read it is more of just a wax coating on your hair. It might not be hurting your hair but I don’t think it helps or benefits your hair either.
anjelika s.
overall i know someone who dyes their hair and uses this and it helps keep the color into their hair and it doesn't make their hair feel oily or anything like that it is on the little more pricey side but if you want the color to stay in your hair then this it they way to go
Ashley D.
Right after I color my hair, I love to use the Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Conditioner to help repair bleach damage and make my new color stand out! This conditioner does a good job of not rinsing out my color and also leaving my hair very soft.

Picture is results right after conditioning.
Christine K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I feel like Pantene is one of those shampoos/conditioners that you can always go back to and love. This conditioner always works great on my hair. It doesn't leave it with a weird or greasy feeling that other conditioners have done to my hair and it smells so great!
Renee R.
This is one of the many I switch around with. I like to switch brands sometimes. I have fine hair but my stylist said to use products fire done hair and to use a color protecting shampoo/conditioner. I feel like it does is job for me, nothing amazing.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have used Pantene for years. It's reasonably priced, smells pretty good, but more importantly the way it makes my hair look. I feel shiny and new after using it. Seals in colored hair, and moisturizes without leaving your hair feeling greasy. Overall good hair care.
William L.
Las Vegas, NV
Sometimes I color my hair to hide the salt and pepper and this shampoo helps me keep the color in as long as possible. Hair is so important. You need to take care of it. This can help you out. I have Asian hair.
Brianna C.
Savannah, GA
This conditioner makes my hair feel brand new! It smells wonderful too! The only complaint I have is that after I have blown my hair dry, it doesn't stay as silky. This may just be my hair texture, but that's the only complaint I have. It retains shine and the smell again is fabulous!
ariana a.
Tampa, FL
This is a yes in your shower, smell great, you don't need to much to cover all the area, and results are immediately. The price sometimes is a little higher, but keeps your hair color on you, with out more damage. I'm very satisfy with this product and really recommend it.