Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Smooth Conditioner uploaded by Ashley D.

BY PANTENE

Moisturizers Help Smooth The Hair Cuticle and Build a New Protective Layer. Conditioner provides glossy shine and helps repair damage. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene s Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Smooth shampoo and conditioner system features intense moisturizers that smooth cuticle edges and help give color-treated hair a new Protective layer.  This helps repair damage so your hair is silky smooth and radiant. Hydration for Color That Lasts Reveal your most radiant color with our solutions for color-treated hair. see more...

Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Harrisville, OH
I love Pantene products, I've been using them for years. Even when I go to another product I come back to this. I like how the products don't weigh down my hair, make my hair smell good and makes my hear feel soft and clean. I particularly like this one for color treated hair as I've been dying my hair often and it helps the color last without making my hair dry and brittle.
ariana a.
ariana a.
Tampa, FL
This is a yes in your shower, smell great, you don't need to much to cover all the area, and results are immediately. The price sometimes is a little higher, but keeps your hair color on you, with out more damage. I'm very satisfy with this product and really recommend it.
William L.
William L.
Las Vegas, NV
Sometimes I color my hair to hide the salt and pepper and this shampoo helps me keep the color in as long as possible. Hair is so important. You need to take care of it. This can help you out. I have Asian hair.
Heather L.
Heather L.
I have reallu coarse and wavy hair. damaged from coloring and always been dry, i find this conditioner to work excellent to make my unmanageable hair very soft and controllable. And as a bonus, it smells great!
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
This pantene color conditioner preserved my hair color and made it manageable. It wasn't harsh and it didn't strip my hair color or fade the color. I love it.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Washington, DC
I find this really weighs my hair down and leaves it oily. I have fine hair so I wouldn't recommend this to anyone else with fine or naturally oily hair.
Esbeydi R.
Esbeydi R.
Dinuba
Love everything about it. The way it leaves my hair, the scent and it really does help with my hair color to keep it a bit vibrant longer than normal.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Morgantown, WV
This conditioner does a good job but I can't use it daily. I feel like it leaves a residue and weighs my hair down if I use it every day.
Kristyn G.
Kristyn G.
Hebron, IN
This worked well when dying my light brown hair auburn. It has a tendency to fade fast but this product made the red remain for months.
Christani M.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I really like to use this right after I've colored my hair because it doesn't fade the coloring and it leaves my hair very soft!