Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Shampoo uploaded by crystal j.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Travel Size Shampoo. Helps Protect Color, While Helping To Restore Brilliance. Reveals Luminous, Multidimensional & Shiny Hair. Removes Dulling Residue And Build-Up. Gently Cleanses Colored Hair. 1.7 oz bottle. Case pack: 36 bottles.

Christa M.
Dawson, IL
Love this product. Leaves my hair soft and shiny especially for colored hair. Great scent!
Maria L.
Somerton, AZ
I love this shampoo. It helps preserve the color of my hair and makes it loom shinny.
Angel B.
Aurora, CO
I don't use Pantene products much but this product was great for traveling! Thanks
Sandra G.
C/ Pinto 24A 4º9 Getafe Madrid
When I colored my hair, I had two effects, more volume (Great!!!) but I lost all the shine. It changed to a complete matt hair without shine, so I start with this treatment on my holidays. First weeks I have a very little differences, but when I was using for a months it changes completely!!  Very amazing results
Rosa T.
Santa Marta
Este shampoo es muy bueno, te deja el cabello super lindo y me gusta mucho, no creo que lo compararia con otro ya que su acabado es diferente, pero me gusta, mi cabello es grasoso y aunque este no me ayude mucho con eso me gusta y el cabello me queda oliendo rico
Great product. I have color treated hair and I feel this shampoo helps to keep it looking close to how it did when it was first dyed. Love the smell. Pantene never does wrong! Try it. You won't be disappointed.
Courtney M.
Meteghan River, NS
I love Pantene! It makes my hair feel I used a clarifying shampoo even though it's not. It's great for everyday use and makes my hair feel squeaky clean. And the price is on point. Love it.
Kimberly D.
Currently using this product and find its helping keep my red hair bright and not much color rinsed out every wash now
Mantiene el color exelentenente ayuda al pelo a no estar deshidratado. Me encanta. Controla el fris