Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Shampoo uploaded by crystal j.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Travel Size Shampoo. Helps Protect Color, While Helping To Restore Brilliance. Reveals Luminous, Multidimensional & Shiny Hair. Removes Dulling Residue And Build-Up. Gently Cleanses Colored Hair. 1.7 oz bottle. Case pack: 36 bottles.

linda b.
Lebanon, VA
I like all the products especially the frizz control I have curly hair and it works wonders thanks to the company
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
Cute little bottles and wonderful product , the smell is so fresh and clean , great for travel or a blessing bag!
Amanda R.
Sneads, FL
This shampoo helps me keep my hair color longer. It leaves my hair hydrated with a nice long lasting scent.
Nhia L.
These travel size Pantene are prefect for on the go trip! The smell and the shine stays and feels great!!!
Courtney M.
Bloomfield, NJ
When I color my hair, this is the hair product I generally choose to use. I love it? It's tried and true!
consuelo g.
Es un buen producto. Protege a la perfección tu color de cabello, idratandolo y dejándolo suave y sedoso.
Lily G.
Orange Park, FL
My mom uses this and loves it. The travel size makes it even better because we are always going places!
Kim A.
I really like how my hair feels and looks after using this product. I can always count on this shampoo!
Jazmyn C.
lake stevens
I am obsessed with this shampoo, it makes my hair so happy and so healthy. I always come back to this
Eliana J.
A great shampoo and conditioner! They travel well, smell good, and do a lot for a small size