Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Shampoo uploaded by crystal j.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Color Preserve Shine Travel Size Shampoo. Helps Protect Color, While Helping To Restore Brilliance. Reveals Luminous, Multidimensional & Shiny Hair. Removes Dulling Residue And Build-Up. Gently Cleanses Colored Hair. 1.7 oz bottle. Case pack: 36 bottles.

Christy B.
I would recommend this shampoo to anyone with color treated hair. Great smell, lathers wonderful and leaves your hair clean and manageable.
Bianca R.
Addison, NY
I love this shampoo. I dye my hair really often so having a shampoo that helps keep my color bright and beautiful definitely is a bonus.
Yesenia R.
Bronx, NY
Love how my hair stay smooth..The color brights more and looks more healthy too...the texture is gentle at touch and it smell wonderful
rosa g.
Los Angeles, CA
This product does leave my hair feeling clean and soft. I have noticed that it does take care of the color on my hair. great product.
Serra K.
Alameda, CA
This is a great shampoo. Especially when I'm sticking to a budget. Really helps my hair stay under control while preserving my color.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
I have dyed the tip of my hair and bleached it as well and this product helps it remain alive and soft and stays true to is color
Geisel M.
Muy buen producto para hacer que el color de a duradero yo tenía pelo rojo y con este shampoo me duraba más tiempo
Amy N.
Keeps hair clean and strong. Helps to maintain color but I prefer products that are catered to specific hair colors
Ariana G.
Marshall, TX
Great product! Leaves hair feeling smooth shiny and soft. It makes your healthy. It keeps your color hair in place.
Jessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the product all the time I have red hair and it really helps me keep the brightness no the shine of my hair