BY PANTENE

Pantene s Color Preserve Shine shampoo and conditioner system with micro-polishers smoothes and refinishes the hair s outer layer.   So your hair reflects light and shines brilliantly. Help preserve your multi-dimensional color. Micro-polishers smooth the outer layer of hair to protect color and leave hair shiny. Cleansing surfactants gently remove build up to reveal vibrant, shiny color. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. . see more...

Jessica M.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kind of made my hair really greasy. but it smells good. i would prefer herbal essence over this. im not even sure if i like this brand. it makes lots of bubbles. I just use this even though i dont even color my hair. its an ok product that is usable
Jessica B.
Wheeling
My hair is not color treated, but this was always in my bathroom growing up because my mom would use it. She would die her hair red which is suppose to fade out of her dark hair quickly, but this shampoo must have done its job because it would stay put.
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
This is one of my favs! I color my hair at home and look for a gentle yet effective shampoo to help hold it and last longer. Pantene does that, lathers well yet doesn't strip my color. It is gentle and help hydrate and condition my hair with volume.
Ashley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Pantene for years and have never had a problem.
This product lathers good.
People compliment the smell of my hair for days (I was every 2 days).
Pantene is my favorite, affordable hair care product.
Suzie B.
Roscoe, SD
This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used in my frequently colored hair! Not only does it lock in color for way longer, but it also leaves my hair feeling soft and not too badly tangled.
marbella o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has been in our family for years. I love it. It smells great. After I use the conditioner & leave on for 3 minutes then rinse it off and it leaves my hair super soft.
Michele M.
Danbury, CT
This product was light weight on the hair no residue, the conditioner made the hair more manageable loved it. The conditioner is light in weight as well hair has bounce
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand when I get my hair colored. Make the color last longer and doesn't strip the color! Also makes my hair shinny and soft. The price is great!!
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this and the conditioner both work great for my thick color treated hair
emma m.
Yuma, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps keep my color and smells AMAZING! Long lasting fresh feeling through your hair it's great. Does more than other products I have tried, would definitely use this over again. I was completely satisfied with the purchase of this product!