BY PANTENE

Pantene s Color Preserve Shine shampoo and conditioner system with micro-polishers smoothes and refinishes the hair s outer layer.   So your hair reflects light and shines brilliantly. Help preserve your multi-dimensional color. Micro-polishers smooth the outer layer of hair to protect color and leave hair shiny. Cleansing surfactants gently remove build up to reveal vibrant, shiny color. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair. .

Andrea A.
My hair is honestly the weirdest thing ever. I don't really know what to rate this product because my hair doesn't always react the same to any shampoo. One day I use it and it leaves it looking nice and shiny and the next day I use it it's extremely tangled and unmanageable. I don't really know if I would recommend this product but I do like it at times.
Ashley F.
I've used Pantene for years and have never had a problem.
This product lathers good.
People compliment the smell of my hair for days (I was every 2 days).
Pantene is my favorite, affordable hair care product.
emma m.
Yuma, AZ
Helps keep my color and smells AMAZING! Long lasting fresh feeling through your hair it's great. Does more than other products I have tried, would definitely use this over again. I was completely satisfied with the purchase of this product!
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
Love this formula, it makes my hair extra shiney and bouncey . And this formula has the same pantene formula that always restores the protein to my hair that my dry and damages hair desperately needs. I would definitely buy again even though it is pricey
Sara S.
Raleigh, NC
I dye my hair constantly, and this shampoo really helps protect my color, especially red, which can fade super fast. Not only that, it leaves my hair feeling stronger and well-conditioned.
Brittany D.
Stanton, KY
I've bought this product several times it lather really great smooth through your hair I have no concerns this is a great product it's great for both dry and oily scalp I'm very satisfied with this product
Addison A.
I also love this shampoo. It is a great shampoo to use. It has a very good scent and the bottle is very long lasting. It is a very good shampoo compared to most. It lathers great and is one of my favorites to you. I will buy this shampoo again. I would recommend it to everyone.
Jessica B.
Wheeling
My hair is not color treated, but this was always in my bathroom growing up because my mom would use it. She would die her hair red which is suppose to fade out of her dark hair quickly, but this shampoo must have done its job because it would stay put.
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
This is one of my favs! I color my hair at home and look for a gentle yet effective shampoo to help hold it and last longer. Pantene does that, lathers well yet doesn't strip my color. It is gentle and help hydrate and condition my hair with volume.
Jessica M.
W Lafayette, IN
This kind of made my hair really greasy. but it smells good. i would prefer herbal essence over this. im not even sure if i like this brand. it makes lots of bubbles. I just use this even though i dont even color my hair. its an ok product that is usable