Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Conditioner with Pump uploaded by Tracey L.

BY PANTENE

Help Preserve Your Multi-Dimensional Color So Your Hair Reflects Light and Shines Brilliantly. Micro-polishers smooth the outer layer of hair to help protect color and leave hair shiny. Lightweight moisturizers provide protection against damage. Designed for color-treated hair; gentle enough for permed hair Pantene s Color Preserve Shine shampoo and conditioner system with micro-polishers smoothes and refinishes the hair s outer layer. Hydration for Color That Lasts Reveal your most radiant color with our solutions for color-treated hair. Smooth, shine, or volumize - these collections are desi. see more...

• I have recently dyed my hair pink and am looking for a good shamp...1 Answers
  • I want to know if this product contains salt1 Answers
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
I use this conditioner every time I wash my hair and it's an amazing value for the cost. It leaves my hair feeling softer and the scent is amazing and it lasts long after being washed. I buy it it every time I need more conditioner!
Shelby M.
Russell Spgs, KY
This one one of the best color shampoos I've used. It doesn't take a whole lot to do my hair. My hair is thick and wavy so it usually requires quite a bit. With this shampoo I don't feel like I'm constantly turning around and buying more.
Jasmine B.
Everett, WA
This shampoo is a good go to, especially since it comes in a large container and available at Costco. Leaves my hair feeling clean and smells really good. Leaves my scalp a little too dry but great for people with oily follicles
Maya K.
When I first died my hair I didn't think about what type of shampoo/ conditioner to use. So I went to my nearest Walmart and picked up a bottle of Pantene Pro-V color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Conditioner, which was very affordable. It's been almost half a year and it stills looks like I just died my hair. This product did a great job!
I have blonde highlights in my hair. These shampoo really helps brighten up my hair when I feel it is looking dull and dry. Although it doesn't help with brassiness I still keep it in my shower for when I want my hair to look more bright. There is also no oily looking hair with this!
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes yes yes! This is the holy grail product for the shower, If your hair is lacking luster and shine and you want a healthy and not crazy pricey solution, then this Pantene Pro-V Shine Conditioner is it! It smells great and easily to be found!!!
Lili L.
This conditioner is alright. It gets the job done , and make my hair smooth. I like the packaging with pump because it is a lot easier to use the product. It is affordable and it lasts me a pretty long time. I give this a 4 out of 5 because it tends to get oily throughout the day.
The beauty salon I go to and get my hair dyed does miracles, I love when they rinse my hair at the end with pantene pro v color hair solutions color preserve shine conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so healthy and looking so shiny. I highly recommend it. 5 stars
Joanna R.
Columbus, Oh
This is my go to conditioner. I use a lot of conditioner since my hair is so long. I love the size of this bottle and the ease of using a pump. The conditioner softens my hair and helps to prevent the damage I do when I color it. It really is a great conditioner.
Brooke Z.
Allentown, PA
I have been using this product for months and for me it works really well I give this product five stars one of my favorite go to shampoos leaves hair shiny and soft. Keeps hair strong and noticeably healthier. I have also found that my hair has been less frizzy.
Ashley G.
I have recently dyed my hair pink and am looking for a good shampoo and Conditioner that helps my hair look flawless and still have the color on. Does this Conditioner provide these conditions??
Yuneidis H.
I want to know if this product contains salt