BY PANTENE

Leave colored hair healthy-looking and vibrant with Pantene Pro-V Color Care CC Shine Spray. This finishing spray weightlessly adds shine and helps protect color-treated hair with a cocktail of color-protecting ingredients. The secret to achieving the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
I use this spray for shine as well as it works as a good detangler. I use it after I have shampooed and conditioned my hair. Sometimes I have a difficult time finding it at my local CVS and I need to drive 2 towns away to a bigger CVS or go to Walmart.  I am satisfied with this product and will continue buying it.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Butler , PA
I usually never have any issues with shine but I like to use this product to give it an extra lovely smell and alittle shine. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling or looking greasy but instead that shine I look for. It’s very affordable and a nice product to have on hand.
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
This works so well on color treated hair to help it from looking dull or damaged. I use this every morning on my hair to help it look healthy. I love that it doesn’t make my hair look oily and that it lasts all day
Angela F.
Angela F.
Galloway, NJ
Amazing! This product makes your hair so silky smooth and shiny. The fragrance is also amazing without it being too much. I couldn’t recommend anything more, this product does not disappoint in the slightest!
Lara W.
Lara W.
Love Pantene, love the smell the way it makes my hair feel. It's very affordable which makes it easy to keep going back to buy it again and again. I have dry thick coarse hair and this stuff works great in my hair.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Baltimore, MD
After using this product on my hair, I've realized how truly shiny and radiant it leaves it looking. Gotten many many complements after using this product!
Adilene L.
Adilene L.
I have really curly hair and all j want it is too look full healthy and fresh this makes it look Like its alive and beautiful with natural shine
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
I have curly dry hair I love this  spray.It helps my hair shine and is looks soft and healthy I use it everyday!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lancaster
Love this is very cool its just change color everytime you put some and some tips is you could do is just put some on the tip of your haitlr.
felicia h.
felicia h.
Yakima, WA
Does give your hair just the right amount of shine. this was my first time using it and was a good result I got from the product.