BY PANTENE

Leave colored hair healthy-looking and vibrant with Pantene Pro-V Color Care CC Shine Spray. This finishing spray weightlessly adds shine and helps protect color-treated hair with a cocktail of color-protecting ingredients. The secret to achieving the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela F.
Angela F.
Galloway, NJ
Amazing! This product makes your hair so silky smooth and shiny. The fragrance is also amazing without it being too much. I couldn’t recommend anything more, this product does not disappoint in the slightest!
Lara W.
Lara W.
Love Pantene, love the smell the way it makes my hair feel. It's very affordable which makes it easy to keep going back to buy it again and again. I have dry thick coarse hair and this stuff works great in my hair.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Doral, FL
After using this product on my hair, I've realized how truly shiny and radiant it leaves it looking. Gotten many many complements after using this product!
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
I have curly dry hair I love this  spray.It helps my hair shine and is looks soft and healthy I use it everyday!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lancaster
Love this is very cool its just change color everytime you put some and some tips is you could do is just put some on the tip of your haitlr.
felicia h.
felicia h.
Yakima, WA
Does give your hair just the right amount of shine. this was my first time using it and was a good result I got from the product.
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
W Valley City, UT
I dye my hair so much and this really helps my hair color. Glad i found it and the price is okay for how long it lasts
Rabia R.
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
Feels great in hair. Gives it a nice texture. Easy to use. The packaging is fine. I got it from Walmart.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Rock Hill, SC
Made my hair so shiny and soft!! Didn't make my hair oily like a lot of other hair products do since my hair is so thin.
Asta J.
Asta J.
Harlow
I use this one for my hair. They are soo bad, because they curly and uhhh.... it's just too hard.. and when I'm putting my antiheating stuff on my hair when I'm straightening them then nothing makes my hair shiny and healthy. But that's a hair spray that helps me and I really love that