BeautyHair Styling ProductsPantene
Pro-V Color Care CC Shine Spray - 85 fl oz

Pantene Pro-V Color Care CC Shine Spray - 8.5 fl oz

Leave colored hair healthy-looking and vibrant with Pantene Pro-V Color Care CC Shine Spray. This finishing spray weightlessly adds shine and helps protect color-treated hair with a cocktail of color-protecting ingredients. The secret to achieving the look you want is healthy hair. CC Shine Spray keeps your locks healthy and shiny, even when subjected to the damaging effects of color processing. Spritz hair with a mist of this shine spray for radiant, luscious locks. Also try the Color Revival Collection for shiny, healthy-looking hair. Color-protecting shine spray adds radiance and fade protection to your color-treated locks Leaves...

I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨
Is it affective ? I haven't used it before and i am really interested. I have other product of this brand and i liked it, but i want something more 😅♥️
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Color Care CC Shine Spray - 8.5 fl oz!
Lauren H.
I love the healthy looking shine this leaves in my hair, and the scent is amazing! Love it!
Jen N.
Makes my hair smell really good and does not feel sticky at all. My hair looks great and I love it!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Pantene is a brand I have been using for many years! Even when using other haircare products, I always make sure to have a Pantene product present. This shine product is great. I have dry, curly hair so adding shine is very important. This really changed the look of the surface of my hair to one that shows healthy hair. My only complaint is that it can feel a bit greasy at first so you only need a little of this product.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
My daughter has always used this and this has kinda always been her go to brand for hair if I need something ..this isn't bad and does a great job.
Dee C.
Magna, UT
I love this product. This is the first time that I have tried it. It provides light weight, and a clean sleek look. The scent is just right and light. It's effective for what it's meant to do. I will recommend to others!
Brandy H.
Dennis, MS
Pantene Pro-V Color Care CC Shine Spray - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Brandy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this pantene spray and the way it does my hair. If you use a shine spray you should definitely try this one instead of paying more for the pricier brands because I promise you that this one works just as good
Mimi H.
Wylie
I really like the way this product protects my colored hair. Not only does it help keep my hair healthy, but it helps the color stay in longer
Rosie E.
Todos los productos de pantene son excelentes lo único malo es que los scan de mercado. No entiendo porqué?
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Pantene Pro-V Color Care CC Shine Spray - 8.5 fl oz Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I love this shine spray. It smells amazing and it really does make my hair shine bright like a diamond.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...