Pantene Pro-V Classic Total Control Gel uploaded by Isabel r.

BY PANTENE

arlene L.
Garden grove, CA
Awesome hair gel works so great also doesn’t make your hair hard or white unlike other brands I have dark black and Carly hair so this is really good for my hair
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love this brand it's my favorite go to and must have. I am pleased with the price and the quality of the product. This is a must have in every one's hair Arsenal. Well worth the price you get your money's worth that is for sure. It makes me a happy girl
Ruksana H.
Los angeles, CA
Perfect size for travel, a staple in my travel accessories bag, use it especially during long haul trips or as a quick fix for an event, no fuss and easy to use , pleasant odor and highly recommended !!
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Amazing discovery this past month I picked this up for $.25 at big lots for my travel purposes surprisingly we loved it keeps our hair together without leaving it sticky stiff or flaking I forgot how amazing pentene is and of travel sizes always come in handy one the size to the weight you can fly with it and it will be OK so I purchased about 15 of them to keep me stopped up a pile because it's amazing definitely recommend it especially for guys
Sierra L.
Okanogan, WA
This product was perfect for my son for a recent trip to California. It was small enough to get through security and had enough in it for at least a week and a half for his hair. It held up to the windy day at the beach and the rides at Disneyland without a fuss!
Vanessa V.
Even though ti is travel size, there is a lot of product in it! It is super convenient as well and plus, it looks so cute! This gel does the job. From wanting some baby hairs to slick back or wanting to use it for a slicked back pony tail, it does it regardless of how big the job is!
Natalie U.
Decatur, GA
Not amazing, but a descent hair gel. You deffinatly get the crunchy feel when it dries. I have thick, brown and curly hair. So I only really use it to tame fly always and baby hairs when I wear an undo.
Sarah G.
Not a fan of this brand. This is a cheap brand and it leaves such a waxy film in my hair for all of their products that they sell. They are compairable prices to dove. But, the do not work nearly as good as dove. I will not buy any of these products ever again.
Uno de lo productos que no te pueden faltar en tu rutina de ducha diaria.
Buen precio y resultados, 100% recommendable.
Sin duda unos de mis productos de confianza para cuidar mi pelo
Ya no me falta nunca en mi lista de la compra, volvere a comprar
Emma A.
Vernal, UT
I bought this for my husband and he liked it but that isn't saying much cause he isn't very picky. He says it's not to thick and doesn't leave his hair feeling stiff.