BY PANTENE

Hit refresh on your hair when you use Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo. This antioxidant-rich shampoo gently cleanses hair, removing styling buildup, leaving your mane shiny from root to tip. A simple solution for any hair type, Classic Clean is an easy, shareable shampoo that provides manageability whether your hair is long, short, curly, wavy or straight, prepping it for any style. Gentle enough for color-treated hair, this shampoo provides strength against damage while leaving hair feeling moisturized for 24 hours. Pair with a Classic Clean conditioner for clinically proven, healthier hair with every wash as compared to a non-conditioning shampoo.

Courtney B.
Pantene makes some of my favorite shampoo! It really cleans the residue off of my hair but for some weird reason after a while of usage it starts to irritate my skin.
Melany B.
As far as a general, unspecific shampoo, this works well. I like to branch out and try bottles with special moisturizing agents or essential oils, but this one is a winner overall, I would turn to it quickly and easily. I would reccomend it for a general use.
Anique G.
Parker, CO
I love this shampoo. This is super hydrating and smells amazing. I love how well it cleans. It never leaves my scalp dry. It lathers very well. It is something I have repurchased many times. Everyone should get it.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like to use this shampoo when I feel like I have a lot of build up in my hair. I have long, thick, color treated hair and this makes my hair feel so clean. This shampoo smells good too!
Emily P.
Astoria, NY
I've tried a lot of higher end brands and I keep going back to Pantene. Besides the size you get for the money, the clean always feels great and the scent truly lasts! I also appreciate the pump on the bigger bottle so that you don't have to even move the bottle when you're in the shower.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
I love using my Pantene Pro-v Classic Shampoo. I have used and tried many many many kinds of Shampoos before and I have never found one that has worked so good. And made my hair look so amazingly smooth and clean and shiny before I'd use this product many many many more times.
Charlene T.
Littleton, CO
I really like using Pantene as my shampoo and conditioner. It has a nice clean smell that is not too heavily fragranced. It also doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or oily. My hair feels soft and refreshed right after using it. I have tried using a lot of other shampoos before but I still return to Pantene. I love how it makes my hair so shiny!
Rebecca W.
Edinburg, VA
Great smell and great bang for your buck. It's not as good as salon brands but as far as drugstore brands it's one of the best. Leaves your hair pretty smooth and ready for conditioner, which you can use a pricier conditioner if you need more smoothness and control.
Jessica M.
Berkley, MI
Good shampoo. Its not the best shampoo I have ever used but not the best. I have a hard time seeing the difference in my hair when they promote volume or curl definition. I think it is good for oily hair and you can go longer between washes. Overall not unhappy or happy, it washes my hair so i can't complain.
Shawn Marie C.
Marion, IN
My husband and I have purchased this product before and he used it more than I did. We purchased it because it was on sale and we had a coupon to use too. It's better than a off brand/ no name. I believe we purchased it at Meijer. It has a nice scent to it.