Pantene Pro-V Classic Shampoo - 29.2 oz uploaded by Angry B.

BY PANTENE

Find hair care products at Target.com! Pantene's shampoo and conditioner system is specially designed to leave hair manageable from root to tip and healthy looking. The shampoo gently cleanses and provides strength against damage. see more...

Ashley M.
thomasville, NC
It's been my favorite shampoo since I was a teenager. I use it all the time. It has a wonderful smell that actually lasts. Makes me hair feel super clean and not heavy. I usually buy this big bottle at Walmart. Definitely worth the money.
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
This does a really good keeping my hair clean and it smells really good! It also has kept my colored hair really well, I recently dyed my hair brown (from blonde) bevuse I had dark hair before I went blonde and wanted to go back to my darker hair, and it kept the color really well. When I went to get it re-colored the stylist said my color had lasted well. Recommend this to people with colored hair because it does keep color well and smells good!
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
Love this stuff! I love the smell. I love the price. And I love the results. I have long fine, straight hair and using Pantone always leaves my hair feeling stronger and smelling fresher, longer. It's such a great product for an amazing price. But not all drug store samples do the same for me. Herbal Essence leaves my hair feeling stripped of moisture and heavily perfumed. Pantene Pro-V for the win!!
Diana P.
Albertville, AL
Really liked how this shampoo made my hair smell even after a day it still smelled great. I also likes how non-expensive it was. I used it really often. I also would consider buying it again because it made my hair smell and look great.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Love this shampoo! I use this about everyday. This comes at a cheap price and the quality is outstanding! I love the scent and the amazing results! I have died and bleached my hair do many times and this keeps my hair living. Would recommend to anyone!
Lesly C.
This is my go to shampoo when I want to switch up my shampoo . I usually get this at target and I love it because it gives my hair a clean smell throughout my day and tons of shine. Does not weight down my hair which I love because I have fine hair !
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I love how this shampoo smelled. I used to use it a long time ago. But I always change brands on everything. I just love trying new brands. It's very affordable and will last you a long time. I would probably get it again in the future.
Hunter B.
Just your average shampoo. It leaves your hair shiny and smooth of course as that is Pantene a motto. But I've had better shampoos when it comes to the long run of your hair quality. I prefer organics (ogx) but I'd still use Pantene
Georgina P.
Webster , TX
Pantene shampoo and conditioner keeps a long lasting scent on your hair and it makes it look very shiny after you wash your hair. This products are not pricey and they are available anywhere , i always make my family member buy this.
Stacy A.
Eagle Lake, FL
Classic clean Pantene is my favorite shampoo. It does a great job cleaning my hair and leaves it smelling fantastic! My hair seems to be healthier since I started using Pantene. I would recommend Pantene! @influenster #pantene