BY PANTENE

Gentle Cleansing And Precise Conditioning Improve Hair For Manageability And Strength Against Damage. Removes build-up for hair that shines from root-to-tip. Precise conditioning for manageable hair that s strong against damage. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene s classic all hair types shampoo & conditioner system is specially designed to leave hair shiny and healthy-looking from root to tip. For Healthier, Beautiful Hair Complete care for classic style. Healthy hair needs daily maintenance to keep it beautifully shi. see more...

• My husband is extremely picky and hates change! He uses this spec...1 Answers
  • Super indico esse shampoo dinheiro bem investido ūüíĚūüíĚūüíĚ Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for a good shampoo for my hair and I've heard m...1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Classic Shampoo
  • "After previously switching from Revlon after using it for almost 10 years, I am glad to say that I love Pantene products and highly recommend them!!" in 1 review
  • "It helped make my hair super soft and silky, even though I straighten my hair everyday." in 1 review
  • "Never had a problem with it and it always leaves my hair silky." in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair smelling good and I've alternatively been using it for years" in 1 review
  • "However, it left my hair greasy and split my ends." in 1 review
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is perfect conditioner I love the line of shampoo and conditioner.My hair is perfect thank for Thank you for being a very good brand that knows how to satisfy your customers. I am very happy with the results in my hair .Thank excellent products .
Magan V.
Nevada, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my husband's go-to shampoo. Though it's technically not a men's shampoo, he has dark, thick hair that if he doesn't wash every day, sometimes twice a day, it can look really greasy. He always turns to Pantene Pro-V for his shampoo and it keeps it from having that grease monkey look.
Tina M.
I've been using this shampoo for as long as I can remember. The way it makes my hair feel and smell. Tons of complements about my hair. My husband is a big fan too. I've tried a lot of different products even ones from the salon but this tops them all and it's affordable.
Joy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this shampoo because I received coupon and could buy 2 and get 2 free. I like this shampoo because it moisturize and actually helps my hair. so doesn't dry out my hair it doesn't have a scent that's the only thing I don't like. Great quality for a small price!
Jigisha P.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I used to use this shampoo but it made my hair fall out. This made my hair feel heavy and sticky. This makes my hair more oily and thin. It smells greats. This stuff leaves my hair feeling dried out and stripped of oils. I will not recommend this shampoo.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reasonably priced but it can make your hair feel like you're using high end hair care. I just wish they had different scents. It has a clean scent.
Susana C.
Tipton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my hear smelling fabulous and fresh,not just that as well as clean. I love how the right amount of foam is created when washing my hair.
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
who hasn't used this? It is really really good and it works nice. My hair is really thick and this makes it soft. must have all the time
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good shampoo. I used it for a long time until my dandruff got out of control and i had to switch to something different.
China T.
Bulls Gap, TN
This stuff gets my hair so clean! It's my personal favorite to use when I have alot of styling product in my hair.
heather s.
flint, mi
Is this a great feel ? Pantene has a lot of wax material
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
My hair feels great when I use the Pantene
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
I have been trying new shampoos for my thick, sometimes oily hair. Would this work for me?
Hayley K.
Saginaw, MI
I've been using this shampoo for a while but recently my hair has been lightening up... Does this shampoo cause hair dye to fade?
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
My husband is extremely picky and hates change! He uses this specific Pantene but he has extremely oily hair and I think this is only making it worse. Could it be this product and if so, what is good for men with very oily hair/skin? I've been trying to get him to change, just once to see, but he keeps asking me what product will work "just as good"? (Mind you, he feels it isn't cleaning if it doesn't foam up like dish soap in a washing machine lol) Thanks!