BY PANTENE

Gentle Cleansing And Precise Conditioning Improve Hair For Manageability And Strength Against Damage. Removes build-up for hair that shines from root-to-tip. Precise conditioning for manageable hair that s strong against damage. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene s classic all hair types shampoo & conditioner system is specially designed to leave hair shiny and healthy-looking from root to tip. For Healthier, Beautiful Hair Complete care for classic style. Healthy hair needs daily maintenance to keep it beautifully shi. see more...

• My husband is extremely picky and hates change! He uses this spec...1 Answers
  • Super indico esse shampoo dinheiro bem investido ūüíĚūüíĚūüíĚBe the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for a good shampoo for my hair and I've heard m...1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Classic Shampoo
  • "After previously switching from Revlon after using it for almost 10 years, I am glad to say that I love Pantene products and highly recommend them!!" in 1 review
  • "It helped make my hair super soft and silky, even though I straighten my hair everyday." in 1 review
  • "Never had a problem with it and it always leaves my hair silky." in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair smelling good and I've alternatively been using it for years" in 1 review
  • "However, it left my hair greasy and split my ends." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally did not like this shampoo at all. Made my hair feel weighed down, greasy, and just weird. My mom didn't like it either felt the same way. Made my hair feel dirtier. There's actually a few Pantene shampoos in not big on but some of them are wonderful! My favorite shampoo right now is a Pantene one (full & strong line), sheer volume, & repair and protect are great too. Haven't tried everyone yet tho. Just know I will never try this one again.
Kara C.
Kara C.
I love the classic set! Everything from the scent to the way it works is awesome! It leaves my hair clean and looking great! My only complaint is I cannot use this everyday or it does dry my scalp out. I was daily since I have such thick hair and live in a hot and humid area. Normally I will just change it up and use a cheap shampoo in between days. I also only condition twice a week. This stuff is perfect for your classic clean hair
Tori S.
Tori S.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Three stars, 3 stars for the smell and overall it makes your hair feel silky and nice.....BUT the reason this product didn't get 5 stars from me is because of the waxy buildup. I have wavy, thick hair and it seems to work wonderfully for me besides the waxy buildup that Pantene generally causes., I have noticed that some people experience the waxy buildup and some don't. So use at your own risk!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Pantene since I was eight years old and no matter how many products I try, I always come back. To put it simply, Pantene gets the job done. It rids my hair of excess oil, leaves it soft, provides shine, and prevents split ends. I absolutely love it and know I will be a loyal customer for many, many decades to come.
Arline B.
Arline B.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this shampoo for years now and it has never disappointed me, not once. After one wash, I leaves your hair as smooth as ever, adds in that volume you've always wanted and most and importantly leaves your hair smelling like paradise. I recommend this product to anyone because it is for everyone to use and enjoy!
Hallsville, MO
I bought my first bottle when I was a teenager, and recently bought a bottle at Dollar General and I was pleasantly surprised how well it works. It makes my hair super clean, and refreshed. The conditioner in it keeps my hair soft and moisturizer. I will definitely be buying more, so glad I picked my last bottle up.
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..
I have never repurchased shampoo before until I got a bottle of this one. I'm about to buy my third bottle. Usually shampoos somehow get gross by the end of the bottle, my hair suddenly decides that it hates it, my scalp peels, etc. This one has always left my hair soft, my scalp clean. It's amazing.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Orinda, CA
Been using this shampoo (and the classic conditioner) for 15+ years. Have always loved it. The scent changes occasionally, but always smells clean. Sometimes a little perfume-y but once your hair dries u really can't tell. My hair is healthy and shines and almost never has any split ends.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
San Antonio, TX
I've used this shampoo for years and it is great. The smell is nice and my hair always feels nice after using it. I wash my hair with it every other day. The price is affordable for me. I also use the Pantene conditioner. I am happy with this product and I plan to continue to use it.
Wing K.
Wing K.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased it from a pharmacy. I have never felt my hair this soft and so healthy looking I love this product so much! With Pantene, my hair never looked this good from any other I have used. I would highly recommend this and would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
heather s.
heather s.
flint, mi
Is this a great feel ? Pantene has a lot of wax material
Candice G.
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
My hair feels great when I use the Pantene
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
I have been trying new shampoos for my thick, sometimes oily hair. Would this work for me?
Hallsville, MO
Are most of the best ingredients all natural, and how much does the average bottle Cost?
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Saginaw, MI
I've been using this shampoo for a while but recently my hair has been lightening up... Does this shampoo cause hair dye to fade?