BY PANTENE

Lori T.
Fresno, CA
I am a coupon guru so buying Pantene is affordable for me. I've purchased this hair spray and used it quite often. This hair spray has a nice smell. Not too strong or offensive. I don't require much hold like I did back in the 90's *Aquanet* so this spray gives just the right amount of tameness and not stiffness! A definite re-purchase if you like your hair to have life and move!
Amy M.
Hampton , TN
I love Pantene Products. I have a stockpile full of Pantene.
I always use Pantene Hairspray. I think I am down to like 3 bottles left
time to stock up on some more!! Great Hairspray.. Not too
stiff and lets your hair move around and is more natural. But still holds great.
Shelby R.
Benton, MO
Doesn't leave my hair sticky and nasty feeling like most hair sprays very light too! And it lasts all day long! Holds my hair up just like I need it too! Super effctive, so glad I tried it and been using it for a long time! I recommend for everyone to try this product!!
Alyssa G.
It's okay. It is a flexible hold, so it won't work to hold curls or anything like that, at least not for me. I still feel that this gets really crunchy which is not at all what I want from a flexible hold hairspray.
Monica L.
I really love Pantene products. As always, this hair spray smells really good. It is a flexible hold, so don't expect it to hold an updo all day! I do like to mist it on my hair to help with frizz and static.
Alanna D.
Bronx, NY
This hairspray does not leave my hair scrunchy at all! I use it when I curl my hair and it gives me the volume and hold it needs without that uncomfortable stiffness. Really recommended this product!
Cola D.
Indian Orch, MA
I love this hairspray. I use it for my daughter, when putting her hair in a ponytail. She has thick hair but this holds well and doesn't flake off white like other holding sprays.
Joan B.
Williamsport, PA
Really does not hold my very fine hair. Is flexible, but no holding power.
Clean feel to it, but I need some kind of hold, and there is none. The spray is not that good either.
Beth B.
The Pantene Flexible Hold hair spray is fabulous! I can run my fingers through my hair with ease without the "crunchy" feel that other brands leave. My style also lasts all day!
Cindy C.
I like that this hairspray is lightweight. It doesn't harden the hair and it doesn't smell that bad when sprayed. This price of this hairspray wasn't that expensive. It doesn't leave white residue on the hair.