BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Classic Conditioner: Healthy hair in 7 days For all hair types

• "Leaves my hair silky smooth and stronger than ever." in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves hair silky smooth with lots of shine!" in 2 reviews
  • "I don't use it everyday because it does leave my hair dry, maybe 1x/10-14 days, but it works great at getting rid of that thick build up that my volumizing and color protecting shampoos/conditioners leave behind." in 1 review
  • "they make my hair soft and silky:)))))))))) the conditioner is awesome." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anybody who needs more healthy and beautiful hair." in 1 review
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
I wanted to love pantene because it smells heavenly but the buildup up on my hair just isn't worth it. I've tried multiple kinds and it always leaves my hair feeling waxy after about a month. My hairdresser stressed how bad pantene is for your hair
Mhailene M.
Alpharetta, GA
Omg I've used this conditioner since before I could even remember. I love it. It's thick and creamy and I feel like it really hydrates my hair Pantene is such a great brand and doesn't feel greasy or sticky. Love this so much!!!
Sydney B.
This product works very good for me! With thick hair, it is hard to find a shampoo and conditioner that work well, but this works great! It leaves your hair feeling and smelling great! I will continue to use this product every day!
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
I have tried many Pantene conditioners and I think that this one is my favorite! My hair can be somewhat oily and this works great at not adding too much more oil, so I can go an extra day between washes! My hair is thin and fine so this works great for me! Smells awesome!
Phoebe W.
Tempe, AZ
Love this conditioner! Leaves your hair feeling soft and silky! People comment all the time on how shiny and soft my hair is all the time since using this! I love it and it isn't heavy and it doesn't leave your hair greasy!
Heather V.
Boonton, NJ
This conditioner doesn't do much for my hair under than weigh it down. As someone with frizzy hair conditioner is essential in my hair washing / hair care routine and I was left pretty disappointed.
Martha M.
Bridge City , TX
This classic conditioner makes my hair so soft without weighing it down. This was my first "fancy conditioner" and now it is my go-to conditioner for its effectiveness and valueZ
angel F.
Clearfield, KY
Pantene is probably my all time favorite hair care brand. It's relatively affordable and I have used many of their shampoos and conditioners all have worked wonderfully.
Elisa Y.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Pantene Pro-V conditions are my favorite! For the great price, you get a conditioner that leaves your hair silky soft. I have a sensitive scalp, and this works fantastic for me!
Madison D.
Provo , UT
I don't use conditioner every day and when I do use it, I generally use a different brand. I was in the drug store though and this looked promising so I gave it a shot. For a conditioner that you could pick up at any Walmart, I thought this was pretty good. My hair was soft, not weighed down and it smelled fresh. In a pinch, I'd use it again.