BY PANTENE

Instant strength, moisture, & shine
For a squeaky clean image (and hair) that shines, remove styling buildup for a clean, healthy-looking mane.

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo

Strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo
Shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Classic Clean Conditioner for shiny hair that is strong root to tip.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Walgreens*
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I have used the Pantene products in Brazil and I keep using in the US. I always have a clean and soft hair using this product! They keep my hair moisturized and smelling! I’m really satisfied!!
Kimberly C.
Very nice shampoo.  Since my hair tends to acclimate to shampoos, I constantly rotate products through our house.  While I may go a while without owning or using this product, it is one that definitely makes its way back into our house.  Very nice smell and leaves my hair feeling great.
Sierra M.
Big bear lake, CA
Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo

Classic clean Pantene is a great shampoo because it gets all the product out of your hair without having to scrub too hard,the shampoo is gentle and does the work for you. It doesn't dry up your scalp and has a really pleasant scent I always re-buy because it's the only thing that is gentle enough on my hair and gets all of the product out and leaves it smelling really clean. I really enjoy this product highly recommend this for all hair.
Cristina G.
Pantene has always been my go to for shampoo. I have oily hair so it's hard to find a shampoo that doesn't over dry or make it appear more oily than it already is. Pantene has a variety of shampoos that always leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
I started using this when my hormones changed and I needed something to keep my hair from getting greasy. It works so good! I can now go 2 days without washing it!! I would definitely buy this again! Totally recommend it
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Marie W.
Glendale
My hair can get really frizzy and dry with most shampoos, but I never have to worry with this one. It leaves my hair clean and smooth - never frizzy. Four stars because my hair still needs conditioner in order to be fully moisturized.
Jessica B.
Pantene is my go to shampoo / conditioner. It smells great and always leaves my hair smooth and with body. There is a good amount of lather as well which always makes me feel like my hair is cleaner
Rebecca A.
Baltimore, MD
I am IN LOVE with pantene. Ever since the first time I bleached my hair it was completely damaged and horrible!!! So my friend told me to try pantene and my hair has been getting so much healthier and it makes my hair soo smooth and soft and it leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing. Overall I always buy this product and u should really buy it to. Its an amazing product and its not a waste if money.
Rachel D.
I love this shampoo. I use it about every other to two days. It makes my hair feel so clean and smooth. The price is good and I love using it with the classic clean conditioner as well.
heather s.
flint, mi
Is this a great feel ? Pantene has a lot of wax material
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Does this leave a film on anyone else's hair?
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
My hair feels great when I use the Pantene
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
I have been trying new shampoos for my thick, sometimes oily hair. Would this work for me?
Hayley K.
Macomb, MI
I've been using this shampoo for a while but recently my hair has been lightening up... Does this shampoo cause hair dye to fade?