Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Haylee P.Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie s.Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo uploaded by Sheree L.

BY PANTENE

Instant strength,* moisture, & shine
For a squeaky clean image (and hair) that shines, remove styling buildup for a clean, healthy-looking mane.

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash**
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo

* Strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo
** Shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Classic Clean Conditioner for shiny hair that is strong root to tip.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Debbi G.
Saint Petersburg
I like Pantene because it is a good shampoo and leaves hair super soft and shiny.  However, I found I have Increased hair loss with Pantene.  Every time I change Shampoos from Pantene, I do Not experience the significant hair loss.  It’s unfortunate since this is a really good product.
Malia G.
I really love this shampoo it infuses my hair with new treants. But one downfall about it as it makes my hair kind of oily but it's not very Oily to where it's really noticeable noticeable it's just a little bit. On a scale from 1 to 10 I recommended shampoo add an eighth it is a very great shampoo and it is good for thick hair types mainly.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this shampoo! I recently just started using it. I felt like the shampoo I was using before made my hair dull or something. Maybe I wasn’t getting all the shampoo out of my hair. This shampoo worked great. It made my hair feel and look healthy. I definitely want to use it from now on.
Sierra M.
Sugarloaf, CA
Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo

Classic clean Pantene is a great shampoo because it gets all the product out of your hair without having to scrub too hard,the shampoo is gentle and does the work for you. It doesn't dry up your scalp and has a really pleasant scent I always re-buy because it's the only thing that is gentle enough on my hair and gets all of the product out and leaves it smelling really clean. I really enjoy this product highly recommend this for all hair.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
Smells great and gets my hair so clean! This is what I use once a week to clean my hair of excess product buildup. It is gentle and a little goes a long way. Great lather and it rinses cleanly. Never leaves my hair feeling dried out either!
Lydia
This is he only shampoo that works for my hair. I have tried other shampoos by other brands for periods of time to make sure I was getting an accurate response. This makes my hair so smooth and keeps it healthy and shiny.
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
I started using this when my hormones changed and I needed something to keep my hair from getting greasy. It works so good! I can now go 2 days without washing it!! I would definitely buy this again! Totally recommend it
Annabelle O.
Colorado
I love this brand in general because all their products are amazing. They make my hair very soft and luscious. It helps with my damaged hair and makes my hair look very healthy. I would highly recommend this brand.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Stephanie G.
Saddle River, NJ
Pantene is always my go to brand for shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel clean, soft and shiny. I think it’s a great value for the price and I always recommend it to friends of mine to buy as well.