BY PANTENE

Instant strength, moisture, & shine
For a squeaky clean image (and hair) that shines, remove styling buildup for a clean, healthy-looking mane.

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo

Strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo
Shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Classic Clean Conditioner for shiny hair that is strong root to tip.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Super indico esse shampoo dinheiro bem investido 💝💝💝1 Answers
  • My husband is extremely picky and hates change! He uses t...1 Answers
  • Smell good? What is the price?1 Answers
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I have used the Pantene products in Brazil and I keep using in the US. I always have a clean and soft hair using this product! They keep my hair moisturized and smelling! I’m really satisfied!!
Katiie M.
New Castle
This always keeps my hair smooth. I really enjoying using it everyday. It doesn't leave any excess residue or dandruff which is so nice. It smells really great as well and is pretty affordable. You can also get them in pretty big bottles as well.
Gladys R.
Pantene pro v classic clean shampoo leaves my hair smooth, clean, fresh and with a nice fresh aroma. I have been using this for like a month and i see the difference in my hair. My hair look better than before, shinny ,soft, with a healthy appearance.
Cristina G.
Pantene has always been my go to for shampoo. I have oily hair so it's hard to find a shampoo that doesn't over dry or make it appear more oily than it already is. Pantene has a variety of shampoos that always leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
I started using this when my hormones changed and I needed something to keep my hair from getting greasy. It works so good! I can now go 2 days without washing it!! I would definitely buy this again! Totally recommend it
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Amanda U.
Woodbine
This is my favorite of all Pantene products. It has a fresh, clean smell that doesn’t compete with perfumes and isn’t too much next to your face. I have thick, wavy hair and it’s enough to soften and smooth it without weighing it down.
Marie W.
Glendale
My hair can get really frizzy and dry with most shampoos, but I never have to worry with this one. It leaves my hair clean and smooth - never frizzy. Four stars because my hair still needs conditioner in order to be fully moisturized.
Jessica B.
Maple Shade, NJ
Pantene is my go to shampoo / conditioner. It smells great and always leaves my hair smooth and with body. There is a good amount of lather as well which always makes me feel like my hair is cleaner
Rebecca A.
Baltimore, MD
I am IN LOVE with pantene. Ever since the first time I bleached my hair it was completely damaged and horrible!!! So my friend told me to try pantene and my hair has been getting so much healthier and it makes my hair soo smooth and soft and it leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing. Overall I always buy this product and u should really buy it to. Its an amazing product and its not a waste if money.
heather s.
flint, mi
Is this a great feel ? Pantene has a lot of wax material
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Does this leave a film on anyone else's hair?
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
My hair feels great when I use the Pantene
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
I have been trying new shampoos for my thick, sometimes oily hair. Would this work for me?
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
My husband is extremely picky and hates change! He uses this specific Pantene but he has extremely oily hair and I think this is only making it worse. Could it be this product and if so, what is good for men with very oily hair/skin? I've been trying to get him to change, just once to see, but he keeps asking me what product will work "just as good"? (Mind you, he feels it isn't cleaning if it doesn't foam up like dish soap in a washing machine lol) Thanks!

Target