BY PANTENE

Instant strength, moisture, & shine
For a squeaky clean image (and hair) that shines, remove styling buildup for a clean, healthy-looking mane.

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo

Strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo
Shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Classic Clean Conditioner for shiny hair that is strong root to tip.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Super indico esse shampoo dinheiro bem investido 💝💝💝1 Answers
  • My husband is extremely picky and hates change! He uses t...1 Answers
  • Smell good? What is the price?1 Answers
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I have used the Pantene products in Brazil and I keep using in the US. I always have a clean and soft hair using this product! They keep my hair moisturized and smelling! I’m really satisfied!!
hallie e.
louisville
I’ve been so addicted to this product lately. The smell is amazing and I feel super clean after washing my hair with this, just like the name implies. It’s at every drugstore and isn’t too expensive and I love the flat top so whenever you run low on shampoo you can flip it over and it actually stands instead of constantly tipping over.
Kimberly C.
Very nice shampoo.  Since my hair tends to acclimate to shampoos, I constantly rotate products through our house.  While I may go a while without owning or using this product, it is one that definitely makes its way back into our house.  Very nice smell and leaves my hair feeling great.
Sierra M.
Big bear lake , CA
Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Shampoo

Classic clean Pantene is a great shampoo because it gets all the product out of your hair without having to scrub too hard,the shampoo is gentle and does the work for you. It doesn't dry up your scalp and has a really pleasant scent I always re-buy because it's the only thing that is gentle enough on my hair and gets all of the product out and leaves it smelling really clean. I really enjoy this product highly recommend this for all hair.
Katiie M.
New Castle
This always keeps my hair smooth. I really enjoying using it everyday. It doesn't leave any excess residue or dandruff which is so nice. It smells really great as well and is pretty affordable. You can also get them in pretty big bottles as well.
Gladys R.
Pantene pro v classic clean shampoo leaves my hair smooth, clean, fresh and with a nice fresh aroma. I have been using this for like a month and i see the difference in my hair. My hair look better than before, shinny ,soft, with a healthy appearance.
Cristina G.
Pantene has always been my go to for shampoo. I have oily hair so it's hard to find a shampoo that doesn't over dry or make it appear more oily than it already is. Pantene has a variety of shampoos that always leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
I started using this when my hormones changed and I needed something to keep my hair from getting greasy. It works so good! I can now go 2 days without washing it!! I would definitely buy this again! Totally recommend it
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Amanda U.
Woodbine
This is my favorite of all Pantene products. It has a fresh, clean smell that doesn’t compete with perfumes and isn’t too much next to your face. I have thick, wavy hair and it’s enough to soften and smooth it without weighing it down.
heather s.
flint, mi
Is this a great feel ? Pantene has a lot of wax material
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Does this leave a film on anyone else's hair?
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
My hair feels great when I use the Pantene
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
My husband is extremely picky and hates change! He uses this specific Pantene but he has extremely oily hair and I think this is only making it worse. Could it be this product and if so, what is good for men with very oily hair/skin? I've been trying to get him to change, just once to see, but he keeps asking me what product will work "just as good"? (Mind you, he feels it isn't cleaning if it doesn't foam up like dish soap in a washing machine lol) Thanks!
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
I have been trying new shampoos for my thick, sometimes oily hair. Would this work for me?

back