BY PANTENE

Instant strength, moisture, & shine
For a squeaky clean image (and hair) that shines, remove styling buildup for a clean, healthy-looking mane.

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo

Strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo
Shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care
WHEN: Daily to give hair a clean, healthy shine
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Classic Clean Conditioner for shiny hair that is strong root to tip.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Super indico esse shampoo dinheiro bem investido 💝💝💝1 Answers
  • My husband is extremely picky and hates change! He uses t...1 Answers
  • Smell good? What is the price?1 Answers
Lupita J.
Guymon, OK
Love this shampoo and conditioner! It makes my hair so silky smooth and who doesn’t want that? I’ve been using it for a about a year and now matter if I try a new shampoo I catch myself going back to it. I recommend to anybody who wants soft hair.
Alyson S.
Clinton
Love. Leaves my hair fresh and non-oily. Love the scent, and leaves my hair smelling great. Leaves no residue and does exactly what it’s supposed to. Great for oily hair like mine. Super satisfied with this product and would def recommend.
Kat H.
Paragould
I have used Pantene pro v classics clean shampoo once. Well I purchased it once, I used the entire bottle. I did not like the way my hair felt after. I have a curly hair and my hair seemed frizzy and dry
Ashleigh J.
easley, SC
My personal opinion is I love this product. I've used it for years and every time it makes my hair super soft and shiny and it smells amazing. I have found another shampoo I like as much as this one.
Ashlee B.
Purchased at: Target
Love love love. This is the only shampoo that works for me. It doesn't dry my scalp out. The smell is amazing! Can be a little pricey but they almost always have discounts on them at Target.
Alexandra C.
Miami
Good everyday shampoo for the kids. Keeps their hair clean for a decent price. Good lather and I haven't had any problems with their sensitive skin and this shampoo either.
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I have used the Pantene products in Brazil and I keep using in the US. I always have a clean and soft hair using this product! They keep my hair moisturized and smelling! I’m really satisfied!!
Mafer N.
miami beach, FL
I was a devoted Pantene user for years and then stopped 3 years ago because of advice from others and because I was looking for a more natural product. I should have started by saying that I have natural very curly cool hair. Anyway, I've tried Carol's daughter which I still use when I can find it, and then Wen. My hair broke off while using Wen
Katiie M.
New Castle
This always keeps my hair smooth. I really enjoying using it everyday. It doesn't leave any excess residue or dandruff which is so nice. It smells really great as well and is pretty affordable. You can also get them in pretty big bottles as well.
Gladys R.
Pantene pro v classic clean shampoo leaves my hair smooth, clean, fresh and with a nice fresh aroma. I have been using this for like a month and i see the difference in my hair. My hair look better than before, shinny ,soft, with a healthy appearance.
heather s.
flint, mi
Is this a great feel ? Pantene has a lot of wax material
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Does this leave a film on anyone else's hair?
Candice G.
St. Catharines , ON
My hair feels great when I use the Pantene
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
I have been trying new shampoos for my thick, sometimes oily hair. Would this work for me?
Erin B.
Vancouver, WA
My husband is extremely picky and hates change! He uses this specific Pantene but he has extremely oily hair and I think this is only making it worse. Could it be this product and if so, what is good for men with very oily hair/skin? I've been trying to get him to change, just once to see, but he keeps asking me what product will work "just as good"? (Mind you, he feels it isn't cleaning if it doesn't foam up like dish soap in a washing machine lol) Thanks!

Target