BY PANTENE

Add air-light Foam conditioning to your next shower. Nourish hair daily with rich Pro-V conditioning now infused with air-light microbbubles. To strengthen, moisturize and bring shine to every strand without any weigh down.

AIR-LIGHT NOURISHMENT EVEN FOR FINE HAIR

• The new step two of your in-shower regimen
  • Rich, nourishing Pro-V in weightless formula
  • Strengthens hair for noticeably shiny, manageable results
  • Melts into hair and quickly rinses away

DIRECTIONS:

Use after washing with your favorite Pantene shampoo. Shake Foam bottle well. Apply a palm-sized amount of air-light Foam conditioner from the roots all the way to tips. (Adjust the quantity according to your hair length.) Let the conditioning Foam absorb into your hair a moment, then rinse. Dry and style as usual. Use at every wash to have strong, beautiful hair that is light as air!

Active Ingredient: Pyrithione zinc 1%

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance, Pvp, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylparaben, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.

• Has anyone else had a problem with static or build up whe...4 Answers
Buy on www.tar...*
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Honestly, when I first received this I was hesitant to use it. I normally stay far, far away from conditioners, especially if they're supposed to go near my roots. My hair is just so fine that conditioners make it look greasy and heavy. I flat out LOVE this stuff. Not only is it fun because it's foamy and reminds me of playing with shaving cream as a kid, but it also makes my hair so soft and so smooth and so amazing. 5/5 all around from me.  Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Foam Conditioner
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Foam Conditioner I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. However , this will still be an HONEST review. I honestly haven't used Pantene in years because I have not liked pantene shampoos. They made my hair flat and oily feeling. I haven't tried it in a while so I wanted to give the conditioner the benefit of the doubt and give it a fair try. I tried it and fell IN LOVE with it. It's SO light-weight in the hand AND in the hair. I LOVE the pump and the foam because it's so quick to use too. You don't have to work to get the conditioner out of your hair but you still get an incredible silky feel and look. After the first use, I noticed it felt and looked so healthy even when it was still wet. I noticed too that I wasn't shedding at all which I normally do with other conditioners. I LOVE that it helps not to shed. I say pantene KILLED this formula and I may have to try more of their products again, because of this product!
Nailah S.
Odenton, MD
I have 3b/3c colored curly hair. This product was awesome for volume! Not too great if you’re shooting for a lot of slip for detangling. SUPER affordable. Definitely won’t break your wallet. If you’re a curly girl, detangle with Pantene conditioner and then use this as an additional volume booster for your roots in conjunction with your diffuser (after rinsing and adding your fav products, of course!)
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
I have INSANELY thick hair. Like LIONS MANE thick...and I use A LOT of conditioner when I wash it (which typically is only 1-2x a week). Having this foam conditioner to add BEFORE my usually conditioner was nice! I didn’t need nearly as much and made combing through my hair easy.
I’m a big fan of Pantene and have used it on and off for like...20 years! I could definitely see this conditioner really being best suited for anyone with short and medium/thin hair. It’s light and foamy, so for thinner hair this won’t weigh it down or leave it looking greasy!
My husband is the one who has taken to primarily using it and he LOVES it!! Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Foam Conditioner
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this conditioner! It comes out as a foam like shaving cream and then it instantly sinks into the hair. I have a dry scalp and it doesn't make it itches or flake. It rinses out easy and leaves my hair soft, detangled, and light weight so I can style without my roots being flat! This is a fine haired girls dream! Thanks Influenster for sending it free for review purposes! #gotitfree #freeforreview
Crystal M.
Gilbert, AZ
So when I first received this product in my #CherishVoxBox I was very excited about trying it! I’ve never tried a foam conditioner before so I thought it was cool. Then once I got in the shower I got annoyed with the bottle because I kept dropping it, it’s a bit slippery since it’s not plastic. So I didn’t like that. And I honestly wasn’t impressed with the conditioner either at first. But I continued to use it daily and about day 3 I started to get used to it and I actually like it now.
Amanda M.
Garner, NC
I was lucky enough to get to try the Pantene Foam Conditioner for free in my VoxBox. Ordinarily I don’t use conditioner because it my fair is so fine that it gets greasy and weighed down easily so I was a bit skeptical about the conditioner. But the foam is a huge difference! It’s super light weight and does a great job smoothing my hair which is so important in the hot, humid Southern summers. I will definitely buy more.
Britney S.
Jackson, OH
Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Foam Conditioner I've used plenty of Pantene products and I like them for the most part, but this isn't one of their best. It's just not what I like to have in a conditioner which is something that makes my hair soft. It comes out as a foam much like mousse, which is a nice concept, but it doesn't lather well at all. It does have a good, typical Pantene smell which is a plus.
Tiffany P.
Simi Valley, CA
LOVE! I never thought a foam conditioner would be so awesome! It smells great and works well. So well I use it on my 2 year old’s hair. Leave hair silky, manageable, and smelling amazing! I highly recommend it and will def’ be getting some more!
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
To my mind, this product is really interesting. I like the form-factor - it is absolutely new for me. The effect is also quite good - my hair is a softer and smoother. Unfortunately, it goes so fast... Also, as for me, I prefer a little bit more noticeable effect.
Sara G.
Anchorage, AK
Has anyone else had a problem with static or build up when using this?