BY PANTENE

Conditioner for all hair types provides a healthy dose of Pro-V science for clean, healthy-looking hair.

Instant strength,* moisture, & shine
This classic conditioner keeps hair looking healthy, strong, and shiny. Why stray from what works?
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash

USAGE:
WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care—even those who perm or color treat
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair root to tip
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
Classic clean always leaves my hair feeling smooth, soft, and most importantly...CLEAN. In the past, other conditioners I’ve used has left a “film” or the feeling. Of my hair not coming completely clean. Pantene is my go to shampoo and conditioner.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This was a favorite of mine when I was younger before I ever found salon quality product. I think I had build up in my hair when I used this along with the matching shampoo. It has a nice smell, but I think it had a damaging/drying effect to my hair.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Meh. There is nothing wrong with Pantene conditioner. But there’s also nothing special about it. It’s easy to find at almost any pharmacy or grocery store, the price is reasonable, and the results are OK. If that meets what you’re looking for, then that’s great. I personally would rather spend a little bit of extra money for a higher quality product.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I have always loved the way my hair smelled after using Pantene it has such a wonderful smell and it leaves my hair so soft and manageable this is definitely one of my favorite brands that works great! A little pricier than some others but totally worth it
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
This product always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. When my hair is in need of a deep conditioning treatment (but I don’t want to spend the extra money) this is my go to. Sometimes it leaves an oily residue when it’s damp or muggy out but other than that - I like using Pantene and will continue to use their products.
Ysabel L.
New York City
This hair conditioner fascinates me because it smells very rich and leaves my hair very hydrated and helps keep it healthy by using the dryer. Also its size is big enough for it to last long and I think you do not need to add a lot to the hair because it hydrates a lot with a small amount so that
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
I think it’s a pretty average conditioner. My hair is fine and pretty fragile and tangled easily and this conditioner does help, but not anything I’d rave about. It has a nice smell though. But I like other conditioners that work just as well and are cheaper with a scent I prefer more.
Crystal F.
Growing up I loved Pantene Pro-v. The smell is just so amazing and clean plus it always left my hair smooth and soft! The only reason I stopped using it is because my hair is damaged from years of coloring and heat and I had to find a system that Was focused on those concerns.
Sarah L.
I like Pantene as a brand, but I find their conditioner to not be rich enough for my hair. I feel like I can put it on and then not even tell that it's there. Not the product for me but I can tell that it would be great on someone with thin hair!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I stick to what I know. And I know I love this stuff. My hair always feels nice and smooth after using. Now I’m not saying I haven’t tried other product lbs because I have but I have really thick hair and this stuff is amazing for my hair.
Really i can know about this product.. Somebody answers me?
Camila Z.