BY PANTENE

Conditioner for all hair types provides a healthy dose of Pro-V science for clean, healthy-looking hair.

Instant strength,* moisture, & shine
This classic conditioner keeps hair looking healthy, strong, and shiny. Why stray from what works?
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash

USAGE:
WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care—even those who perm or color treat
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair root to tip
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Ericka W.
I use this conditioner as a leave in conditioner on the days my hair is super dry and tangled. I don't need to rinse it out because it's non greasy and isn't a very heavy conditioner. It helps my comb my hair without any pain angry it keeps it moisturized. I would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive conditioner
Jess N.
My favorite conditioner!!! It’s one of the only ones I can use without making my hair super oily by the next day. I put it on my ends after I shampoo and leave it in for the rest of my shower then rinse and it leave my hair soft and smelling good.
Bianca E.
Fresno, CA
This is my FAVORITE conditioner. I love using this with the classic clean shampp it leaves my hair super clean, soft and smooth after. With a great scent and smell :) I definitely recommend this to anyone
Alex W.
Pepper Pike, OH
This is a really nice conditioner for my super oily hair. When I use this it does not make my hair more oily than usual and it also does not mess with my curls at all which I really like because I like to wear my hair natural all the time.
Heather L.
I love Pantene products, this is the only product that doesn’t make my hair feel greasy after awhile. It makes my hair feeling soft and fresh, and it helps moisturize my scalp. I am very satisfied with the price and product.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love Pantene products for my hair. They always smell amazing and leave the scent on my hair all day. My hair always feels fresh and clean afterwards and it leaves a little bit of a shine so my hair looks healthy as well.
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
Recently I got a grease spot on my head and couldn’t get rid of it! I changed shampoo and conditioner and it’s great! I put it on my ends only and it makes them so soft and smooth! I would definitely recommend them!
Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
It smells really good! Good consistency and leaves your hair feeling fresh! It conditions my hair really nicely and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky and gives a really nice shine to it as well!
Melani J.
Austell
I really like this conditioner it smells really really good and it moisturizes my hair really good and it also makes it smell good to also when I put the conditioner in my hair the smell last long
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
Classic clean always leaves my hair feeling smooth, soft, and most importantly...CLEAN. In the past, other conditioners I’ve used has left a “film” or the feeling. Of my hair not coming completely clean. Pantene is my go to shampoo and conditioner.
Really i can know about this product.. Somebody answers me?
Camila Z.