BY PANTENE #23 in Conditioner

Conditioner for all hair types provides a healthy dose of Pro-V science for clean, healthy-looking hair.

Instant strength,* moisture, & shine
This classic conditioner keeps hair looking healthy, strong, and shiny. Why stray from what works?
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash

USAGE:
WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care—even those who perm or color treat
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair root to tip
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
This conditioner is a life saver! I have dry, thin, and brittle hair. I pair this condintioner with its shampoo and then give my hair a nice refreshing moisturizing rinse with the conditioner. it leaves the hair healthier feeling and looking without weighing it down. (Plus it smells soo amazing) all in all I would reccomnd to anyone looking for greater mosturized healthier hair.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Chico, CA
I used to be a big fan of these Pantene products a few years ago. But recently I came back to the product and I am not sure if the ingredients have changed but it had dried out my scalp to a disgusting extent. I will never buy it again. And does not help to calm the frizz once I'm dry and flaky.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
This is not anything super amazing, but it does a good job at cleaning your hair while also smelling amazing. It didn't seem to do anything to my colored hair, so I assume that it is safe for use on color treated hair. I wouldn't buy it again, but it did work pretty well as a cheap conditioner.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
My boyfriend and I both use this shampoo. It is light and doesn't weigh my hair down. It is definitely affordable but I prefer more specialized products meant for repairing hair or protecting from heat damage. If you don't use heat on your hair then this would be a good product for you.
Jaque I.
Jaque I.
pacoima , CA
I tried this one before and i really like it it dones y Bring you down I got it in the store a while ago and it has a really nice scent and it did had a long lasting and my hair is brown and waby and it works pretty well I would buy this again because it doesn't bring you down at all.
Laiken G.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Pantene classic clean is a fantastic product that is tried and true. It keeps my hair clean, not stripped and with the perfect amount of moisture. Despite the hoax claims out there, Pantene does NOT contain any wax and will not damage your hair. You cannot beat this drugstore staple
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This classic conditioner is one that I keep coming back to time and time again. The formula is not so heavy that leaves your hair feeling weighed down and greasy. It is easy to work into your hair to bring back some hydration. For this price, it is definitely worth having.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
APO AE
I LOVE the smell of Pantine products, they keep my hair smelling great all day. This conditioner is lighter than most and it gives my hair the soft feeling that I want. I use this product every other day, to not make my hair oily. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Oskarina E.
Oskarina E.
Miami
I tried this conditioner for the first time and was very impressed with the quality for the price. I now use this product instead of the more expensive one I was using. its a classic package really The container is very strong.
I will buy again! It's make my hair soften
Maria T.
Maria T.
I think I bought this product about a month ago at Walmart and the reason was because I love the smell! I took a shower at my moms and she has it so I went to get me one too! Very satisfied with this product and the after my shower and smell completes everything!
Really i can know about this product.. Somebody answers me?