BY PANTENE #82 in Conditioner

Conditioner for all hair types provides a healthy dose of Pro-V science for clean, healthy-looking hair.

Instant strength,* moisture, & shine
This classic conditioner keeps hair looking healthy, strong, and shiny. Why stray from what works?
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash

USAGE:
WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care—even those who perm or color treat
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair root to tip
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Ericka W.
I use this conditioner as a leave in conditioner on the days my hair is super dry and tangled. I don't need to rinse it out because it's non greasy and isn't a very heavy conditioner. It helps my comb my hair without any pain angry it keeps it moisturized. I would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive conditioner
Crystal F.
Growing up I loved Pantene Pro-v. The smell is just so amazing and clean plus it always left my hair smooth and soft! The only reason I stopped using it is because my hair is damaged from years of coloring and heat and I had to find a system that Was focused on those concerns.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love Pantene products for my hair. They always smell amazing and leave the scent on my hair all day. My hair always feels fresh and clean afterwards and it leaves a little bit of a shine so my hair looks healthy as well.
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
Recently I got a grease spot on my head and couldn’t get rid of it! I changed shampoo and conditioner and it’s great! I put it on my ends only and it makes them so soft and smooth! I would definitely recommend them!
Shelly R.
Wasn't to fond of how much it was for the quality of it. It seemed to dry my hair out. Also my scalp seemed to be flakey which I wasn't a fan of. Used it for about a week and decided to discontinue
Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
It smells really good! Good consistency and leaves your hair feeling fresh! It conditions my hair really nicely and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky and gives a really nice shine to it as well!
Melani J.
Austell
I really like this conditioner it smells really really good and it moisturizes my hair really good and it also makes it smell good to also when I put the conditioner in my hair the smell last long
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
Classic clean always leaves my hair feeling smooth, soft, and most importantly...CLEAN. In the past, other conditioners I’ve used has left a “film” or the feeling. Of my hair not coming completely clean. Pantene is my go to shampoo and conditioner.
Jengeib G.
Providence
Whether you leave it on for 1 minute or in a towel for an hour, nothing leaves my hair softer than this. I don't use it every time though because it's so strong you can over-condition.
Rachel D.
I love this conditioner. I usually use it daily with the classic clean shampoo, but I will also mix it with other shampoos. It makes my hair smooth and shiny without it looking greasy.
Really i can know about this product.. Somebody answers me?
Camila Z.