BY PANTENE #45 in Conditioner

Conditioner for all hair types provides a healthy dose of Pro-V science for clean, healthy-looking hair.

Instant strength,* moisture, & shine
This classic conditioner keeps hair looking healthy, strong, and shiny. Why stray from what works?
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash

USAGE:
WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care—even those who perm or color treat
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair root to tip
HOW: Apply all over hair, paying special attention to the ends. Leave on as long as you like, then rinse.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Meh. There is nothing wrong with Pantene conditioner. But there’s also nothing special about it. It’s easy to find at almost any pharmacy or grocery store, the price is reasonable, and the results are OK. If that meets what you’re looking for, then that’s great. I personally would rather spend a little bit of extra money for a higher quality product.
Ericka W.
I use this conditioner as a leave in conditioner on the days my hair is super dry and tangled. I don't need to rinse it out because it's non greasy and isn't a very heavy conditioner. It helps my comb my hair without any pain angry it keeps it moisturized. I would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive conditioner
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
I think it’s a pretty average conditioner. My hair is fine and pretty fragile and tangled easily and this conditioner does help, but not anything I’d rave about. It has a nice smell though. But I like other conditioners that work just as well and are cheaper with a scent I prefer more.
Shannon B.
Seattle, WA
I take this traveling sometimes. In combination with the shampoo, I really like it. Classic scent, nice slip on the hair, and my hair doesn’t ever feel tangled after using this. I normally don’t use drugstore conditioners for a long term basis but it’s great for traveling.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I used this conditioner for a long time. It’s really good for dry scalp because it’s so moisturizing. This was one of my favorite conditioners because of how soft and tangle free it left hair. Overall I was satisfied with this product and would recommend it .
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This was a favorite of mine when I was younger before I ever found salon quality product. I think I had build up in my hair when I used this along with the matching shampoo. It has a nice smell, but I think it had a damaging/drying effect to my hair.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I stick to what I know. And I know I love this stuff. My hair always feels nice and smooth after using. Now I’m not saying I haven’t tried other product lbs because I have but I have really thick hair and this stuff is amazing for my hair.
Zee Z.
it’s a good conditioner and a good brand. makes my hair feel clean. i’d say for me personally though my hair is prone to build up and this conditioner is no different so i find myself reaching for other brands every few washes.
Rachel S.
When my hair was long I used this conditioner on a daily basis and it really made my hair soft. I would recommend if have natural fine hair with no product or color etc. It worked wonders for me and is available at Drugstores.
Lexi C.
So I don’t love this conditioner. It’s fine, but I have dry hair and this definitely isnt the best product for it. I feel like this is very chemically and not heavy enough to really help the hair. I don’t like it honestly.
Really i can know about this product.. Somebody answers me?
Camila Z.