BY PANTENE #83 in Shampoo

2-in-1 for all hair types provides a healthy dose of cleansing and conditioning in 1 step.

Instant strength,* moisture, & shine

Nothing beats a classic. From root to tip, your hair will be clean, conditioned, and ready to style.

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash**
As Gentle as the Leading Sulfate Free Shampoo.

USAGE:
WHO: Great for any and all hair types looking for a daily dose of care - even those who perm or color treat.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair root to tip.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to.

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Hi I would like to know is this shampoo good for women hair of co...1 Answers
  • Hi I have been using this shampoo for two weeks now and I would l...3 Answers
  • I have not been able to use a 2-1 before. How much conditioner is...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica B.
Mc Calla, AL
Review for: Classic Clean Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner 595 mL more...
I got this complimentary from Influenster and was excited to try it. I will say for the most part it is a great product. I was concerned with it being a 2 in 1 because I usually don't buy those because they tend to leave my hair a tangled mess. I always get the conditioners separate for that reason. I have very thick wavy hair. This product did not help detangle my hair at all when I used it so I personally don't think I would purchase this particular product. Although it was wonderful smelling and my hair was softer and felt healthier after I brushed my hair out. Pantene is a great brand and I will continue to buy other products from them.
Laís M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Review for: Pantene Pro-V 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, Classic Clean (38.2 fl. oz.) more...
Verified Purchase
I had not tried this type of Pantene before, but my hair lately has become really dry lately so since it was such a good buy I thought I would try it. It leaves your hair really soft and smooth and its great for long hair, it makes it really easy to comb through when wet. I also like the fact that it has a pump on it so you can use what you need, more or less and also s you dont have to handle a bottle just pump what you need! I hope that they get the Pantene shampoos like this here soon, and also some of the other varieties of Pantene, because I like to switch them up now and then. definately recommend this it folks with long hair!
Laura J.
Amazing for color treated hair! Did not leave my hair feeling like it had a silicone film and does not strip color from hair! Price is around $8 for a 12 oz, but a little goes a long way!! I have hair that’s 3” past my shoulders and even a quarter size seemed like too much. This product will last a really long time and it’s a space saver since it’s two bottles in one!
Tiffany Y.
It leaves your hair shiny and clean! If you don't have any tangles, this will work as both your shampoo and conditioner- but you may need a separate conditioner if your hair is a tangled mess. This isn't my preferred product- but not because of any quality issues- I prefer organic products nowadays and this product does have a lot of synthetic chemicals.
Rochelle N.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Classic Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner 38.2 fl. oz. Pump more...
This wasn't really for me. I have medium-thick hair texture, and my hair is wavy/straight. It does smell good but I notice a lot of hair loss after using this product. My hair also felt dry and frizzy looking. Didn't like the result of this and I noticed more split ends appeared.
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
I normally use this shampoo after another one but it cleans my hair so well and it leaves my hair softer than I went into the shower with! Even though my hair tangles, this shampoo even helps me brush my hair out easier without any pain!
Laney O.
I’m not a huge fan of shampoo and conditioner in one, but I️ thought I’d give this one a try. Didn’t work as a conditioner, left my hair matted and knotted. My hair did smell amazing after, so that’s a plus. Overall, I️ wouldn’t recommend this type of product.
Madison B.
Cary, NC
I absolutely love this shampoo. I am currently using it and am so happy i bought it. I love the way it smells and leaves my hair feeling and looking beautiful. It is a great price and i will definitely be purchasing again.
Dani A.
I like this shampoo because for me it’s a basic. I live in a city with a very diverse weather, so I have to change the shampoo according to how my hair feels each season. Pantene offers a safe zone with this shampoo, it makes your hair feel soft and hydrated. It has a very creamy consistency and it smells delicious. It has a very reasonable price and it’s available in many supermarkets and retailers in the US. I will definitely keep on buying it.
Tarmim K.
I love how this product leaves my hair feeling well nourished, properly cleansed and soft and silky. The only thing I didn’t like is that I noticed I’d shed a little more with Pantene products. Aside from that I loved it
amirah j.
Hi I have been using this shampoo for two weeks now and I would like to know is this good for black women hair .....I heard its not . but i would like to know from some women who used the product
amirah j.
Hi I would like to know is this shampoo good for women hair of color because I used it for a week . and I really can't tell . I just would to know if I should still use it or not
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
I have not been able to use a 2-1 before. How much conditioner is it and with dry hair will I still need to add a separate conditioner prior to rinsing?
ANDREA C.