BY PANTENE

Pantene's Classic All Hair Types shampoo & conditioner system is specially designed to leave hair shiny and healthy-looking from root to tip. Gentle cleansing and precise conditioning improve hair for manageability and strength against damage. see more...

Krista W.
Oxnard, CA
I am definitely in love with Pantene Pro-V. I love the smell of it that stays in my hair. I love that it doesn't strip my hair. Or dry it out. It lasts a long time. It keeps my hair soft and it doesn't break my hair. All in all it is a wonderful product and I have been using it for years.
Cristen M.
Marengo, IL
This shampoo works wonders. It smells nice keeps hair shiny and smooth. When you wash your hair it doesn't feel rough where you need conditioner. If feels smooth and the smell is incredible. I use this every other day a d buy it constantly. Love this shampoo
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Works okay but does brake my hair up after while of using it brakes my blonde and my natural hair making it brittle and I wouldn't buy it again very comparable to suave I wouldn't buy this at all anymore
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I like the fresh clean scent of this product but it doesn't do anything exceptional for my hair. I wouldn't repurchase this one because it made my hair look dull.
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
I used the shampoo before, and it's good but I did not use it because of my dandruff problemBut I really like it if I would buy it for myself
Kat D.
Ridgewood, NJ
Great shampoo! It is isn't super cleansing, so I don't recommend this for oily hair. It is a great detangler and isn't stripping.
Melanie E.
Jal, NM
I love pantene. I would really love to try this out! Usually pantene leaves my hair luscious but I would love to try this pro-v
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Perfect go-to shampoo! Does the job while smelling great! I use in between buying more expensive shampoos.
Savannah M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Pantene ! It gives off a very clean feeling after use, and it has a super nice smell !
Cassidy E.
I love this shampoo it keeps my hair soft and looking good. It doesn't really have a scent, but it doesn't stink either. If you do not need an overall damage shampoo or so this one is good for you!
Melanie E.
Jal, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this? I would really love to try it. Does it leave your hair soft?
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffer from dandruff this shampoo would be good for me?