Pantene Pro-V® Classic Care Solutions Shampoo 22.8 fl. oz. Bottle

Pantene's Classic All Hair Types shampoo & conditioner system is specially designed to leave hair shiny and healthy-looking from root to tip. Gentle cleansing and precise conditioning improve hair for manageability and strength against damage. see more...

Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
A good quick shampoo for your hair! There's nothing that really stands out to me good or bad about this shampoo - it cleans your hair well and doesn't leave residue so no complaints here! Its not something I'd rush to get again though.
Cassidy E.
I love this shampoo it keeps my hair soft and looking good. It doesn't really have a scent, but it doesn't stink either. If you do not need an overall damage shampoo or so this one is good for you!
Krista W.
Oxnard, CA
I am definitely in love with Pantene Pro-V. I love the smell of it that stays in my hair. I love that it doesn't strip my hair. Or dry it out. It lasts a long time. It keeps my hair soft and it doesn't break my hair. All in all it is a wonderful product and I have been using it for years.
Cristen M.
Marengo, IL
This shampoo works wonders. It smells nice keeps hair shiny and smooth. When you wash your hair it doesn't feel rough where you need conditioner. If feels smooth and the smell is incredible. I use this every other day a d buy it constantly. Love this shampoo
ashlee h.
Silverton, OH
My families go to shampoo. My daughter has extremely curly hair and I have wavy. This shampoo works great for both of us. Clean smell and leaves my hair feeling soft even before conditioner.
ariana a.
Tampa, FL
This is a great shampoo, gentile with the whole family, it is a little expensive but you will not be wrong. You will feel and see how clean and healthy is you hair. the bottle is a little big, but in order to get a better price it's like that. I'm very satisfy
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Works okay but does brake my hair up after while of using it brakes my blonde and my natural hair making it brittle and I wouldn't buy it again very comparable to suave I wouldn't buy this at all anymore
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
This is my everyday shampoo. I use this when I'm quickly jumping in the shower and washing my hair. It moisturizers my hair but not too much. It also doesn't leave it too dry. My boyfriend uses this as well.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I really disliked Pantene shampoo and condition. I was shocked for the price I though I would like it. Nope it made my hair look and feel heavy and greasy. When I said something to my friend she said it was the same with her.
Jennifer G.
Pylesville, MD
My daughter has thick wavy hair and pantene is one of the best products for her hair type. the shampoo doesn't build up in her hair, and smells great. price point is perfect as well. it's the only one my teenager uses on her hair
Melanie E.
Monahans, TX
Where can I buy this? I would really love to try it. Does it leave your hair soft?
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
I suffer from dandruff this shampoo would be good for me?