Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Shampoo uploaded by Lany G.Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Shampoo uploaded by Savannah F.

BY PANTENE

Pantene s shampoo & conditioner system is specially designed to leave hair shiny and healthy-looking from root to tip. Gentle cleansing and precise conditioning improve hair for manageability and strength against damage. Removes build-up for hair that shines from root-to-tip Precise conditioning for manageable hair that s strong against damage Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Questions? see more...

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Shampoo
  • "Always worked great for me, makes my hair soft and shiny, easy to style." in 2 reviews
  • "Bottle last a long time and I have thick hair." in 1 review
  • "It smells good and works great!" in 1 review
  • "This product smells great and I never had a problem with cleaning my hair with it but it makes my scalp flaky for some reason." in 1 review
  • "Pantene products dry out my hair like crazy and give me really bad split ends." in 1 review
Annette B.
Oviedo, FL
Pantene is definitely one of my favorite shampoos to use. It doesn't take a lot of product to get the job done (I have thick hair). It is very inexpensive and that was one of the reasons why I chose it in the first place, but I stuck with it because of the success that I've had with it.
Audrey B.
Fort Dodge, Ia
I really like this shampoo for gently cleansing my hair when it has product buildup. It's not designed for this but is perfect for it. The product lasts a decent amount of time since I use it a couple times a week. This is a staple in my hair care.
Sarah T.
Pantene shampoo always leaves my hair feeling shiny and very clean! You can purchase this brand at a variety of stores and it is pretty affordable as well! Highly recommend.
Ryan  L.
Davison, MI
Consistent quality wash of hair every time. Pentene leaves here feeling refreshed without drying out my hair or scalp. Nice softness is enhanced with a pentene conditioner.
Zoe M.
Idyllwild , Ca
I love Pantene!!! It's the only shampoo that makes my hair soft and very shiny. I've tried many different brands but I always come back to pantene
Cori F.
Springdale, AR
Great shampoo for just a classic clean look! My hair was left feeling less frizzy than normal but not weighed down with other products.
Alicia G.
Niles, IL
Pantene is my go to when it comes to shampoo. It smells amazing it does its job and my hair feels clean and not oily after I use it
Destiny K.
Markham
It's a good basic shampoo . When your at Walmart you can just pick it up . Is best for people who need mostiure or have a dry scalp. It does lather a lot and may contain unwanted chemicals . It smells like a usual shampoo . I don't recommend this for curly hair unless you pay more attention to the conditioner , but if in out at my house I would pick it up again .
Savannah F.
Deep cleaning product, pretty smell and make hair soft. I think it works best on oily hair and it lasts about 2 days for thick hair. One of the best brands like salon brands satisfied I would recommend it great product
linda l.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells pretty good but I'm not too sure if it helps heal my hair or damage it more. I've been using it for years now and I don't have a problem with it but ever since I've been dying my hair, I've been very careful when purchasing shampoo. I would buy again because it is affordable but as for quality, I'm not too sure.