Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Shampoo uploaded by Eduarda C.Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Shampoo uploaded by Savannah F.Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Shampoo uploaded by Lany G.

BY PANTENE

Pantene s shampoo & conditioner system is specially designed to leave hair shiny and healthy-looking from root to tip. Gentle cleansing and precise conditioning improve hair for manageability and strength against damage. Removes build-up for hair that shines from root-to-tip Precise conditioning for manageable hair that s strong against damage Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Questions? see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Always worked great for me, makes my hair soft and shiny, easy to style." in 2 reviews
  • "Bottle last a long time and I have thick hair." in 1 review
  • "Pantene products dry out my hair like crazy and give me really bad split ends." in 1 review
  • "This product smells great and I never had a problem with cleaning my hair with it but it makes my scalp flaky for some reason." in 1 review
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
I have used the Pantene products in Brazil and I keep using in the US. I always have a clean and soft hair using this product! They keep my hair moisturized and smelling! I’m really satisfied!!
Liz S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Loved this shampoo! Never left a residue and help to strengthen my hair while leaving a fresh clean scent! I tend to have oily hair by my scalp and this help to fix that!
Destiny K.
Markham, IL
It's a good basic shampoo . When your at Walmart you can just pick it up . Is best for people who need mostiure or have a dry scalp. It does lather a lot and may contain unwanted chemicals . It smells like a usual shampoo . I don't recommend this for curly hair unless you pay more attention to the conditioner , but if in out at my house I would pick it up again .
Savannah F.
Deep cleaning product, pretty smell and make hair soft. I think it works best on oily hair and it lasts about 2 days for thick hair. One of the best brands like salon brands satisfied I would recommend it great product
linda l.
Brooklyn, NY
It smells pretty good but I'm not too sure if it helps heal my hair or damage it more. I've been using it for years now and I don't have a problem with it but ever since I've been dying my hair, I've been very careful when purchasing shampoo. I would buy again because it is affordable but as for quality, I'm not too sure.
Kamali M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This was my first shampoo I used on my kinky curly hair and I must say it got the job done with not as stripping of the oils in my hair but got the job done. It lathers very smooth on the hair and doesn't feel dry. I was highly satisfied but just tried new shampoos out but would highly recommend!
Catherine A.
Blytheville, AR
I honestly love this shampoo! It volumes your hair, leaves your hair silky and shiny in one wash. It's amazing! I have naturally oily hair and it can become oily throughout the day, with one wash this shampoo keeps my hair feeling and looking great all day! Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner + Shampoo
Esmeralda L.
Personally This shampoo has help keep my hair hydrated and soft and also smelling good after:) It has helped with my oily hair and the scent for me last for at least a whole day, I think this shampoo is amazing and will be recommending to others and buying in the future!!!
Amanda C.
Love this shampoo! Pantene makes great products I never really never have any complaints. This shampoo has a great smell and it leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. It is worth every penny.
Cassie O.
Wouldn't use it for everyday all year round shampoo but this is definitely my drugstore go-to for hair care! Pantene classic gets the job done without weighing down my naturally oily hair. I 10/10 would recommend if you're not willing to spend big bucks on your hair care.