BY PANTENE #11 in Texturizing Spray

CC Shine Spray Adds brilliant shine to colored hair. Perfectly finishes any style. see more...

• Does this leave an oily residue on your hair?1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or dry?1 Answers
  • Is this light enough to use down hair? Or should it be used in an u...1 Answers
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand except this product despite having not very good opinion of Pantene, here if I say the opposite I love this product at first had my doubts but I must say that I closed her mouth, I quite like not lose quality and gives me the effect that promise my hair, smells good and lasts all day.

De esta marca salvo este producto a pesar de tener no muy buena opinion de pantene, aqui si digo todo lo contrario me encanta este producto al principio tenia mis dudas pero debo decir que me cerro la boca, me gusta bastante no pierden calidad y me da el efecto que prometen mi cabello, huele rico y dura todo el dia.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
The BEST thing I totally adore about the Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Shine is that it is not STICKY it has a great hold and by golly it does has a beautiful shine as well.I love using this Pantene Prosuct when I am going out on a Special Occassion it gives me the perfect time to use either glitter;xhalk;or a splash of spray on co color.When applying any of these I do my desired hair atyle,apply the Pantene Prosuct then the extra "pazzazz" glitter;chalk etc..and apray again.I tell you works great and NO sticknesss at all.I recommend this product.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Oh how I heart Pantene! I have been looking for a shine spray for a long time and have tried a dozen different kinds. So far Pantene is my very fav. I can easily spray it on before leaving the house, it smooths and brightens my hair instantly! I especially like to use it after the gym and liberally dousing my hair in a dry shampoo. We all know that dry shampoos can dull you out a lot and after sweating (swearing?) at the gym you get those frizzy baby curls. This spray will save my look until I can get home to shower!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This finishing spray is full of color-boosting ingredients. Bonus: It also protects color, so your gorgeous dye job can last longer. The formula adds weightless shine, so my hair didn’t become oily after use, making it safe for all you fine-haired ladies out there.t first, I wasn’t sure how much of a difference the shine spray added to my hair. But after using it on my lightly highlighted hair and stepping outside, I noticed the light reflected off my long locks, giving them a healthy and visibly more vibrant look.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

This Spray is a good investment for the care of my hair as it reflects me quite satisfactory results and a very fast, with a few roseadas and keeps my hair looking very natural during the day and leaves no discomfort before me Scalp, comes in containers with adequate portions for our care also the price is very accessible its presentation is very beautiful and striking to buy the product is light and natural consistency
Kiyamah L.
Kiyamah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I freaking love this product. It's great for thick or thin hair with a smooth finish. For the price it's an amazing product it's inexpensive for those who are on a slim budget. I would definitely buy this again. This product is great for straight haired people and for up dos in the thicker curly haired people. Due to the product containing a form of h2o or moisture.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Florida, Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene es una de las mejores marcas de productos para el cabello es realmente bueno me encanta la calidad de todos los productos pantene. Este spray en especial me encanta porque me deja un brillo increíble da la visión de un cabello radiacte nutrido y muy hidratado, pantene me ayuda a tener la cabellera deseada y eso es lo que me a enamorado de sus productos.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Es el mejor producto que he probado. Muy bueno porque hace mi cabello verse mejor, suave, manejable sin perder su efecto con el tiempo. En mi cabello duro bastante, es muy efectivo. Me parece un buen producto que sin duda volvería a comprar y lo que mas me gusta es el precio. Es muy barato para su gran calidad. Definitivamente uno de mis favoritos.
Sue V.
Sue V.
My hair I over processed and ever time I blow dry my hair it looks very dull. This spray helps bring out the most out of my hair. The shine is incredible! Most sprays for shine cause my hair to become very oily causing me to have to wash it after 2 days after blow dying it. A little of this spray goes a long way. It is very affordable.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
The thing about Pantene is that even though they are really good for repairing and shine, they do make your hair more greaser, at least that is what happens to me, so I know that if I'm using this I will need to wash my hair again that night, other than that I love the effect I think it goes perfect for less greasers hairs than mine!
Serene Q.
Serene Q.
New Bedford, MA
Does this shine spray grease up hair too much, or it it the perfect amount? I have such bad luck with other brands, but I absolutely love almost everything about Pantene.
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
Is this light enough to use down hair? Or should it be used in an updo?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or dry?
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Piura Peru
Does this leave an oily residue on your hair?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lackawanna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave an oily residue on your hair?