BY PANTENE #4 in Texturizing Spray

CC Shine Spray Adds brilliant shine to colored hair. Perfectly finishes any style. see more...

• Does this leave an oily residue on your hair?1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel sticky or dry?1 Answers
  • Is this light enough to use down hair? Or should it be used in an...1 Answers
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Pantene is a brand I have been using for many years! Even when using other haircare products, I always make sure to have a Pantene product present. This shine product is great. I have dry, curly hair so adding shine is very important. This really changed the look of the surface of my hair to one that shows healthy hair. My only complaint is that it can feel a bit greasy at first so you only need a little of this product.
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
Me and my daughter use this and i always have people ask me how my daughters bair is so shiny and vibrant looking only at 2 years old and i say do you really want to know the secret and ill be in the walmart in the aisle going to purchase it an i walked over and put this in her cart and said you are welcome. She chuckled and said thats it for that price i said yes mam. And so you are welcome. For the sale lol
Jaime C.
Haverhill , MA
After using this product my hair was super shiny and healthy looking!! I was really impressed with how shiny my hair looked!! I have blonde really fine hair so I was nervous it may leave my hair looking greasy, but it didn’t just left my hair shiny and healthy looking!!
Kedrianna K.
Shreveport
its great for natural hair especially if you have wild curly hair like i do. It also has a nice fragrance to it.It last for almost three months. Its very much long lasting. Its effective with all hair types especially natural. Yes I would buy this product again
Daniela đź’–.
Fort Smith, AR
This product kept my hair looking really great and smelling fantastic. It helped keep all the vitamins in my hair and it worked amazing. I would definitely buy this product again. It was also very affordable.
Maria G.
Orlando , FL
amazing, I really love this product, they are all great and of very good quality, they work amazingly and I have always used them. It is perfect and easy to use, as much as the texture and smell is perfect, I love it and I really recommend it
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
Over all this is a good product. I have VERY straight and fine hair so I'm very particular on what I put in it and whether or not I'll repurchase. This doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or greasy. It helps style but as I said my hair is extremely straight so it looses body, volume and texture quickly. The bottle has lasted a while so I won't be repurchasing anytime soon but overall it's a good product.
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Love these conditioning hair treatments makes my hair feel fresh and renewed. Leaving you wanting to run your hands through your hair over and over again. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Serene Q.
New Bedford, MA
Does this shine spray grease up hair too much, or it it the perfect amount? I have such bad luck with other brands, but I absolutely love almost everything about Pantene.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
Is this light enough to use down hair? Or should it be used in an updo?
Mayra S.
Piura Peru
Does this leave an oily residue on your hair?
Jessica C.
Sharon, PA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or dry?
Jessica S.
Lackawanna, NY
Does this leave an oily residue on your hair?