BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Fixatif Unforgettable 4 Non-Aerolsol Hairspray.
Classic-All Hair Types.
Extra Strong Hold.
252 ml (8.5 fl oz).

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Extra Strong Hold Unforgettable Hairspray
I love the non-Aerolsol aspect of the product!! It allows you to almost mist your hair with hair spray if you do it the right way. If not used well it could just make a clumpy crusty hairspray feel left of your hair. It's much easier than jawing the can I feel like when I use a can I over do it and waste a lot of the product. It's also not to heavy for me it still feels natural and hold everything together.
Andrea V.
Spring Lake, MI
It holds my hair in place all day. The product is light and doesn't make my hair feel tough and crunchy. The packaging is alright as well. The price for the product is on target. I would use rhis brand again and would recommend it to others. All in all I enjoy this product.
Krish G.
Brookville
Pantene Classic Clean is good shampoo and doesn't include any foo-foo. It's not easy for me to find shampoo these days that doesn't have conditioner, etc. included. I was once asked when I was looking for shampoo, 'What kind of hair do you have?' and I replied, 'Dirty'.
April M.
Leesport, PA
This is one of my absolute favorite hair sprays. It does the job of keeping your hairstyle in tack throughout the day. Without getting you're hair hard or sticky. The hairspray is defiantly long lasting. Yes it could be better.. Although It is still a great hair spray!
Hira O.
I have used all Pantene products because I'm a fan ! This product in particular is great for styling and managing your hair and last for about 2-4 hours . I'll recommend it because the smell is bearable . You can get it any store near you !
Victoria P.
San Benito , TX
I love using this for a lot of reasons..... not only is the smell is amazing!!! but i use this on the daily bases because it has the perfect hold on my hair and its better for the environment rather then other hair sprays
Melissa V.
I lately was tending to buy aerosol kind of hair sprays but I found this Pantene one and I don't see myself going back I really love this Pantene hairspray it holds really well all day and no white residue.
nerali m.
I use Pantene Pro-V is too exquisite to improve the movement of hair, it gives you a pleasant aroma and helps repair all the bad points that leaves drying hair. very effective in any hair
Jessie A.
Fresno, CA
I like this stuff it's great spray when you need the hold without using so much, I think it works great on my thing hair and even my daughters thick hair! four thumbs up!!
Antoinette L.
This item is perfect I use it for my daughter. Her little hairstyle stays put all day while at school. Doesn't leave too much dandruff looking flakes in her hair