Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Daily Shampoo, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Sammy M.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Classic Care Daily Shampoo is a nourishing wash that strengthens against damage, leaves hair feeling moisturized, and shines in just 1 use. It s specially formulated to remove styling build-up for a clean, healthy shine. Plus, its gentle cleansing and precise conditioning leave hair manageable and strong against damage from root to tip. For added nourishment, partner with Pantene Classic Care Daily Conditioner. see more...

• Does this leave a film on anyone else's hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love the smell of all Pantene products, leaves the hair soft and hydrated. " in 2 reviews
  • "It works great at stripping everything out of your hair." in 1 review
Tori V.
Morgantown, WV
I have extremely oily hair and this shampoo allows me to go a day without washing. I think people who normal hair would also like this. It lathers up very nicely and smells great. I have no complaints with this shampoo and would recommend to anyone!
Amanda F.
Modesto, CA
Never go wrong with the classics. I've been using Pantene for years. Every once in a why I get persuaded by hair dresser to spend more on salon brands but I always get disappointed and go back to Pantene. I use it every day and so does my young daughter. For the whole family.
Kristy W.
My husband will not use any other product! He likes the 2 in 1, but still the Classic Clean. It does have a great, long lasting scent. I think it could be used for both oily or dry scalp. We will definitely buy again!
Jade M.
Pantene is always my go to drug store hair care products. Always leaves my hair smooth and soft. Feels clean and can go a couple days without having to wash my hair again.
W.n W.n ..
I am so impressed with this shampoo. I have dandruff and this does bring up some, but it's clean and not itchy within a few hours of washing. (Compared to shampoos that will make me itch into the next day.) Lathers up great in my thick hair and definitely cleans. (I use it alternating days with Nizoral, my anti dandruff HG shampoo.)
Melissa S.
OREGON CITY, OR
I always use this shampoo after I have been swimming in a pool. It works great at stripping everything out of your hair. After using it the first day my hair is always soft and shiny, however with prolonged usage my hair gets dry. I would only recommend using this shampoo once in a while keep it on hand for after swimming but do not use on a regular basis.
Amanda S.
Works amazing. A simple clean refreshing shampoo that is very convent. I highly recommend this shampoo to everyone. It's definitely one of my favorite shampoos to use. Get it! The scent also is very good not too overpowering!
Haley M.
Florence, MS
Dries out my scalp during the winter, but during the summer I love this stuff. I used to switch in between shampoos and conditioners a lot, but this has so far been my favorite and haven't switched for quite some time.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Pantene Pro - V Classic care daily shampoo is an excellent shampoo for daily hair care. It has nice scent and is gentle on hair. It lathers well and does a great job cleaning hair. Overall good value for money.
Zuleima S.
De verdad que soy una gran fan de Pantene, siempre he amado todos sus productos y sus shampoos, no hay nada que le vaya mejor a mi pelo que un shampoo pantene, este no es la diferencia, como todos los productos de pantene EXCELENTE, realmente recomendado👍👍👍
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Does this leave a film on anyone else's hair?