Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Daily Shampoo, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Sammy M.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Classic Care Daily Shampoo is a nourishing wash that strengthens against damage, leaves hair feeling moisturized, and shines in just 1 use. It s specially formulated to remove styling build-up for a clean, healthy shine. Plus, its gentle cleansing and precise conditioning leave hair manageable and strong against damage from root to tip. For added nourishment, partner with Pantene Classic Care Daily Conditioner. see more...

• Does this leave a film on anyone else's hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love the smell of all Pantene products, leaves the hair soft and hydrated. " in 2 reviews
  • "It works great at stripping everything out of your hair." in 1 review
Haley M.
Florence, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dries out my scalp during the winter, but during the summer I love this stuff. I used to switch in between shampoos and conditioners a lot, but this has so far been my favorite and haven't switched for quite some time.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Pro - V Classic care daily shampoo is an excellent shampoo for daily hair care. It has nice scent and is gentle on hair. It lathers well and does a great job cleaning hair. Overall good value for money.
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA
My hair is super thick, curly and blonde-bleached. Pantene always leaves my hair smelling great and leaves it feeling soft ! I feel the shampoo works best with the conditioner
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my hair fresh and sleek. My hair always feels refreshed and nice after use. I always follow it with the conditioner.
Tori V.
Morgantown , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely oily hair and this shampoo allows me to go a day without washing. I think people who normal hair would also like this. It lathers up very nicely and smells great. I have no complaints with this shampoo and would recommend to anyone!
Zuleima S.
De verdad que soy una gran fan de Pantene, siempre he amado todos sus productos y sus shampoos, no hay nada que le vaya mejor a mi pelo que un shampoo pantene, este no es la diferencia, como todos los productos de pantene EXCELENTE, realmente recomendado👍👍👍
Amanda F.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never go wrong with the classics. I've been using Pantene for years. Every once in a why I get persuaded by hair dresser to spend more on salon brands but I always get disappointed and go back to Pantene. I use it every day and so does my young daughter. For the whole family.
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband will not use any other product! He likes the 2 in 1, but still the Classic Clean. It does have a great, long lasting scent. I think it could be used for both oily or dry scalp. We will definitely buy again!
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is always my go to drug store hair care products. Always leaves my hair smooth and soft. Feels clean and can go a couple days without having to wash my hair again.
W.n W.n ..
I am so impressed with this shampoo. I have dandruff and this does bring up some, but it's clean and not itchy within a few hours of washing. (Compared to shampoos that will make me itch into the next day.) Lathers up great in my thick hair and definitely cleans. (I use it alternating days with Nizoral, my anti dandruff HG shampoo.)
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Does this leave a film on anyone else's hair?