BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Classic All Hair Types 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner: Infuses hair with healthy shine and sets the stage for styling Precise conditioning for manageable hair that is strong against damage Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Healthy shine for all hair types see more...

• My hair falls like crazy after my delivery shall I go for this1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Classic All Hair Types 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I don't like this for my hair which is curly and colored but it works good and smells good on my daughters hair. " in 1 review
  • "you just cant go wrong with this shampoo it smells so fresh and gets your hair clean as well." in 1 review
  • "when im rush i sometimes use pantene because it rinse out easily and have your hair smelling good ,sometimes i i pour little in my hands and part my hair before getting in shower just to have that great smell last :)" in 1 review
  • "Pantene makes my hair fall out." in 1 review
Jocelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
PANTENE? one of my all time favorite brands it gets the job done especially controls my frizz which I love. I think it's perfect for all type of hair it has such an amazing scent that last a lll day, my boyfriend is always completely saying my hair smells nice. So thank you Pantene!
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
You can never go wrong using painteen products. I have been a big fan for many years. There products always makes my hair smell and feel amazing. In my opinion this is for sure a luxury quality brand.
Victoria M.
My family likes to use this, and when I was younger and didn't buy my own shampoo/conditioner I would use this too. I do like the value sizes, and I feel as though my hair was pretty healthy from usage, I'm knocking off a star because over time I feel like my hair has gotten oilier and oiler yet still dry and brittle? Which is a weird combo to have. Like the tips are dry and damaged but at the roots my body is probably like nooo overproduce oil to make up for it, so I've switched from this specific shampoo/conditioner combo because it doesn't work for my hair anymore. But up until this year, it has worked great and provides a general all around cleanliness and shine.
Olivia
I really like this brand surprisingly since I'm normally not a fan of 2 in 1. But this actually cleans my hair and leaves it silky smooth. It lathers thick throughout my hair with just a fair amount applied.
Darcy J.
Sandy, OR
By far my very favorite Shampoo! It leaves your hair feeling great, not greasy and weighted down, silky soft and smooth... most importantly though, CLEAN. The smell is fantastic as well. I would highly recommend anything in this shampoo line!
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner combos. I feel like they don't leave my hair as soft or nourished as separates. I prefer the Pantene classic shampoo and classic conditioner separates.
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
It's one of my favorite drug store hair products. I love Pantene and use this formula a lot. It works great, my haor feels shiny but clean, and it smells wonderful!
Silvia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Best 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner I've tried. Leaves hair super soft and has a nice scent. My hair smells so good even after 3 days after the last wash.
Hetal P.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best product from Pantene I have ever used. Too smooth for every type of ha so hair. Doesn't make your hair dry or frizzy.
Michelle B.
Suffolk, VA
I swear by this brand, it always feels nice, smells nice, and makes my hair look and feel amazing! I highly recommend this!
Tahreen S.
Mysore Karnataka
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair falls like crazy after my delivery shall I go for this