BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Classic All Hair Types 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner: Infuses hair with healthy shine and sets the stage for styling Precise conditioning for manageable hair that is strong against damage Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Healthy shine for all hair types see more...

• My hair falls like crazy after my delivery shall I go for this1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Classic All Hair Types 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I don't like this for my hair which is curly and colored but it works good and smells good on my daughters hair. " in 1 review
  • "you just cant go wrong with this shampoo it smells so fresh and gets your hair clean as well." in 1 review
  • "when im rush i sometimes use pantene because it rinse out easily and have your hair smelling good ,sometimes i i pour little in my hands and part my hair before getting in shower just to have that great smell last :)" in 1 review
  • "Pantene makes my hair fall out." in 1 review
Espy U.
Espy U.
El Paso, TX
Pantene leaves my hair soft. It also gives it a good moisturizing feeling. I love the way it smells. I use it everyday before going to work. And on the weekends sometimes 2 times per day. I love the big sizes at SAMs it lasts longer. I'm very satisfied.
Silvia H.
Silvia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Best 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner I've tried. Leaves hair super soft and has a nice scent. My hair smells so good even after 3 days after the last wash.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty average shampoo, cleans well but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it works wonders for my hair. Their claims can be exaggerated at times.
Edylyn M.
Edylyn M.
Love this 2-1 because I just buy this one having both! Leaves my hair extremely soft!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Newark
It's nice it has a good smell and leaves your hair smooth and silky and soft
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
PANTENE? one of my all time favorite brands it gets the job done especially controls my frizz which I love. I think it's perfect for all type of hair it has such an amazing scent that last a lll day, my boyfriend is always completely saying my hair smells nice. So thank you Pantene!
Cristin  S.
Cristin S.
Kokomo, IN
You can never go wrong using painteen products. I have been a big fan for many years. There products always makes my hair smell and feel amazing. In my opinion this is for sure a luxury quality brand.
Olivia
Olivia
I really like this brand surprisingly since I'm normally not a fan of 2 in 1. But this actually cleans my hair and leaves it silky smooth. It lathers thick throughout my hair with just a fair amount applied.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Suffolk, VA
I swear by this brand, it always feels nice, smells nice, and makes my hair look and feel amazing! I highly recommend this!
susan C.
susan C.
Love all the Pantien products they work very well and dodent weigh my hair down. Fresh and clean feel to it.
Tahreen S.
Tahreen S.
Mysore Karnataka
My hair falls like crazy after my delivery shall I go for this