BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Classic All Hair Types 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner: Infuses hair with healthy shine and sets the stage for styling Precise conditioning for manageable hair that is strong against damage Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Healthy shine for all hair types

• My hair falls like crazy after my delivery shall I go for...1 Answers
  • "Pantene makes my hair fall out." in 1 review
  • "you just cant go wrong with this shampoo it smells so fresh and gets your hair clean as well." in 1 review
  • "when im rush i sometimes use pantene because it rinse out easily and have your hair smelling good ,sometimes i i pour little in my hands and part my hair before getting in shower just to have that great smell last :)" in 1 review
Dani C.
Hopedale, MA
This shampoo and conditioner duo smells okay, but it drys out my hair and scalp a lot. I like the brand, but I personally prefer shampoo and conditioners separate. The smell lingers a while, but my hair gets oily extremely fast when I use this product.
Evelyn s.
Rio Vista Tx
Hello beautiful people of the internet , I love their 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner because not only is it cheaper you get a lot more of it in ounces , so why buy them separately when you can get them together for a great price , and it left my hair feeling wonderful , soft and smooth . An you can get this product at Walmart , HEB , Walgreen's , Albertsons , CVS for a great price :)
Tiffany G.
Pantene is a great brand but the 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner could be better. It's great for conquering oily hair and cleaning great. The lather, however, isn't as great as I expected. I may or may not purchase again. I usually use this in my travels.
Jocelyn C.
PANTENE? one of my all time favorite brands it gets the job done especially controls my frizz which I love. I think it's perfect for all type of hair it has such an amazing scent that last a lll day, my boyfriend is always completely saying my hair smells nice. So thank you Pantene!
Tonya F.
Pantene is pretty decent for the money, but it will strip dye from your colored hair. I usually use a blue shampoo to keep my gray hair from getting too brassy. Pantene doesn't have a silver line (that I'm aware of)
Kaitie K.
Augusta , ME
While a great price this left my hair covered in wax. When I went to get it cut after using this for about a month my hair stylist was appalled at the amount of wax build up she saw on my hair. Sometimes a good price isn't always the thing to look at.
Skye C.
Bakersfield, CA
My hair falls flat so I use dry shampoo to give it some lift. I've tried so many brands/formulas. Pantene is good but could be great. It has the best scent of any product I've tried, it provides my hair with body and doesn't look like I poured powder on my head. The most frustrating thing is the nozzle gets clogged up frequently!
Yes, I recommend this product !
Shey M.
bowie
Whenever I buy Pantene the 2-1, it always has a great effect on my hair and makes it smooth and soft. Whenever I work out my hair is still amazingly soft. It replenishes the pores on my head. This is a very satisfying shampoo.
Victoria M.
My family likes to use this, and when I was younger and didn't buy my own shampoo/conditioner I would use this too. I do like the value sizes, and I feel as though my hair was pretty healthy from usage, I'm knocking off a star because over time I feel like my hair has gotten oilier and oiler yet still dry and brittle? Which is a weird combo to have. Like the tips are dry and damaged but at the roots my body is probably like nooo overproduce oil to make up for it, so I've switched from this specific shampoo/conditioner combo because it doesn't work for my hair anymore. But up until this year, it has worked great and provides a general all around cleanliness and shine.
Olivia
I really like this brand surprisingly since I'm normally not a fan of 2 in 1. But this actually cleans my hair and leaves it silky smooth. It lathers thick throughout my hair with just a fair amount applied.
Tahreen S.
Mysore Karnataka
My hair falls like crazy after my delivery shall I go for this