Pantene Pro-V Classic 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Angry B.Pantene Pro-V Classic 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Haley B.

BY PANTENE

Your Hair Will Be Manageable And Strong Against Damage. Infuses hair with healthy shine and sets the stage for styling. Precise conditioning for manageable hair that s strong against damage. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene s Classic All Hair Types 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner formula cleans and conditions in one fast easy step for hair that is shiny and healthy-looking from root-to-tip. For Healthier, Beautiful Hair Complete care for classic style.  Healthy hair needs daily maintenance to keep it beautifully sh. see more...

• What other Pantene products do people use for fine or thin hair t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It leaves your hair super soft and shiny !" in 1 review
  • "I'm sure it's a great product but 2 n 1's make my hair so oily." in 1 review

This product I do not like since it is not the same as before. Before I left your hair silky and with a lot of volume but now you feel greasy hair and feel that you just put on conditioner. I do not like the aroma and its formula. I do not recommend it.
christina r.
Los angeles
I love this product. It's a great affordable shampoo that smells amazing. It really helps with how damaged my hair gets from always curling or straightening. I have and oily scalp and it's great. My fav shampoo needless to say!
Ana K.
Bryn Mawr, PA
My hair can get oily due to conditioner, although I need it to detangle my hair. Pantene's 2 in 1 is the perfect alternative. It washes my hair and leaves it oil-free, while also leaving it smooth and detangled.
Jackie G.
Crownsville, MD
I love this product because it has both shampoo and conditioner in it and leaves the hair feeling great. I think this works best for either hair types because it's just your basic shampoo and conditioner. I would purchase it because I sometimes just want to use a basic shampoo that also has conditioner in it as well.
Krystal M.
Love this product been using Pantene for many years it lathers very well and leaves my hair very smooth. I would recommend for the product to be used on dry scalp just because the product is very rich in mosturizing. This is the product I use on a daily basis.
Sydney S.
Sterrett, AL
Best 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner! My go-to! It is the best for my personal hair type and i've tried many. Leaves a long lasting scent and is just a normal 2 in 1 with no specific target. I would buy for travel use
Jayla B.
This product feels so good on my hair and it's a health product and helps your hair grow and it doesn't have all that grease stuff in it if I had the choice of any washing product I would chose Pantene
Julie P.
This product smells really good however I would prefer to get shampoo and conditioner separated because if you have thick hair like me it doesn't leave it feeling soft.
Dana D.
I have extremely curly hair so I would like it to condition more so the tangles aren't as bad after I rinse but the smell (like most Pantene shampoos) is WONDERFUL!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have used this shampoo/conditioner for three days now. It's more of a hydrating shampoo then a shampoo and conditioner. My ends are dry normal if I just use a hydrating shampoo.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other Pantene products do people use for fine or thin hair to add volume without the frizz?