Pantene Pro-V Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find hair care products at Target.com! Pantene's clarifying shampoo deeply cleans hair to remove residue from daily styling. The lightweight, clear formula helps reveal hair's true shine from root to tip and restores hair to its naturally clean state. This formula removes build-up and residue from your daily styling. It helps reveal hair's true shine from root to tip. The clear, lightweight formula restores hair to its naturally clean state. To create a full body look, blow dry starting at the roots working downward, and lifting hair up at the roots. Use with pantene lightweight conditioner to nourish and help protect from styling damage.

• How often would you recommend using this? And paired with what ki...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for someone with oily hair?1 Answers
  • Is this product good for fine, oily hair? 2 Answers
Hannah R.
Avon , IN
Keeps my hair silky and smooth. I buy the little travel bottles when I travel because you don't need much to keep your hair looking amazing. Affordable and would definitely buy again. I use this with the conditioner and it works perfectly.
Penny O.
This product works wonders for my greasy hair. I've tried so many shampoos and this is one of the few that leaves my hair feeling clean. I use it every other day to keep my hair looking healthy and shiny. I would definitely recommend this product to people that suffer from oily scalp with dandruff.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Enjoy the fragrance and lather of Pantene Pro-V Clarifying Shampoo. It's a good-quality really affordable product, especially if you stack the frequent newspaper coupons with a drugstore sale.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
My favorite clarifying shampoo: even more so than the expensive, name-brand ones! As a former competitive swimmer, and a current hair product addict, I use a clarifying shampoo usually once a week. This one is cheap, and easy to find, and works great.
Leigh J.
Columbus, MS
I use this clarifying shampoo once a week. Keep in mind that I have kinky curly hair, and shampooing more than once a week will strip and dry hair due to sulphates. But, because I do get build up from products I use daily, this clarifying shampoo gets the job done. My hair gets a fresh start every week!
Elizabeth H.
Milton, FL
I like this shampoo when I have used one too many hair product and my hair feels weighed down. I find it is very effective and the brand is easily available at any drugstore. When I want my hair to be super clean, this is the product I reach for.
Christine A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Loved Pantenes clarifying shampoo. Needed it to lighten up black hair dye I had used a couple of years ago as my lighter roots started growing in. Definitely recommend it.
kennedy b.
I love this soap so much. it is often my go to product since it smells great, bubbles amazing (for my inner child), and it has a great price. I use almost every night and I never get tired of the silky way it makes my skin feel :)
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is ok for me. Not my go to but I use it every now and then. There are just so many shampoos I feel like one isn't enough. This one does smell good and does get my hair shiny but I don't think it's for my type of hair.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I like to use this once a week to once every other week to get rid of any build up and it works wonderfully!! Been using it for years and it’s never failed me. The price is good and it works. Will definitely continue to use it.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
I have coarse, dry curly hair. Would this product dry my hair out? Any other suggestions?
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
What is clarifying shampoo?..
chelsea d.
Exeter, RI
Does anyone else who uses this brand experience a build up?
Camille A.
Don't these type of shampoos lighten dark dyed hair
KK W.
Does this shampoo provide moisture in the hair?